Sinb

Im The Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

few months ago I said I hate her.. 

Few months ago I despise her for being evil... 

Few months ago I want to kill her for antagonizing my life

Few months ago I promised to myself and to my friends that I will never fall in love with someone like her... 

But that's few months ago because now here I am.. 
Lying at my bed 

thinking of her.. 

Few months ago I hate everything about her.. 

I hate her smirks , her guts,  her games,  but most of all I hate how she looks at me... 

Her eyes that full of hate... 

I don't know why she hates me,  the reason is still unclear.. 

I still remember the first time she said she hates me... 

-flashback-

Eunha,  umji and I are walking to the canteen to grab some lunch.. 

When we enter the cafeteria we halt at our step when we noticed that the place is unusually quiet  ..

They are not eating and just looking to the 4 people standing in the middle of the place... 

"What's  happening here? " umji whispered looking at the four.. 

"Jung yerin "
Umji and I look at euha

"Jung yerin??  The former queen bee of DC HIGH SCHOOL? " I asked.. 

I heard alot about her.. 

"So it's true, there's  two queen bee studying here..  You and jung " umji said 

We keep quite when we heard the blonde girl in the middle speak. 

"Saying sorry won't change anything... Let's settle this the old way..  I want you to kneel and kiss my feet.. "  I furrowed my brows when I heard what the blonde girl said.. 
The three girls including the blonde girl is back facing us so I can't see their faces,  infront of them is the brunette girl who look so scared and like she's about to cry any moment.. 

"Looks like they are bullying the girl... I heard that jung yerin is a and a bully. Maybe the girl did something to jung that makes her mad" eunha said shaking her head 

"But why won't she fight back??  Don't tell me she will do what that devil Said " 

"She don't have any choice..  She's not as tough as you to fight back..  The only thing she can do is to pray that someone would save her... " 

"Save her huh " I said clenching My fist...  

"Wait sinb -yah don't tell me you want to save her?..  Don't OK?  Please stay out of trouble.. I'm sure someone will save her " eunha said holding my wrist 

I just shrug and start walking to the middle where the three girls and the poor girl standing.. 

As I was walking I saw how the poor girl took a deep breath before she slowly bend her knees to kneel.. 

I walk a little faster and didn't  mind all the eyes looking at me... 

I passed to the 3 girls and walk straight to the poor girl.. 

I grab her wrist that made her stop,  her knees almost touch the floor.. 

She slowly look at me and there I saw that she was crying.. 

"Who are you? " someone spoke behind me .. My back facing the three so they can't see My face... 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter