Fall for me instead

Im The Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- i have this bad feeling that you're starting to gain feelings for  someone. i hope im just halucinating , i wish that im wrong, but the way you act around that person  proves me that im right .. Please dont fall for that person because i know her so well,  i know the fact that she cant catch you and never she will . She will just break your heart the same way she did to the others..

i just want to protect your heart from her,  take this as a little warning. if only i have the courage , i will do everything to save you from falling

soon my eunbi , soon-

 

my eye brows furrowed as i read the letter ..

its been a week since i got a letter from this secret admirer of mine (as what eunha unnie called her/him .)

well i still dont know if its her or him but eunha unnie has this strong feeling that the person behind this is a SHE ..

why ???

i dont know .. ask her ..

Actually i also has this feelings that this person is someone close to me, because it looks like she/he knows a lot about me  ,well except if this person is a stalker ..

Anyway who is this person talking about?

while rereading the letter , yerin popped in my mind..

does this person knew that im starting to gain feelings for yerin ? 

 but i didnt tell it to anyone , even to eunha unnie and yewon so how did this person knows that ?...

-------------------------------

EUNHA POV

 

I am walking to the other building where the library located. I need to study for our quiz later  because I slept early last night and forgot to study. I halted at my step when i saw yerin lying at the school ground at her favorite spot under the tree not far away from where I am...

i look at my watch and saw that I still have time so I decided to walk to where she is to see if shes sleeping ..

i sat beside her to catch her attention but she didnt open her eyes, i guess shes really asleep ..

 

i felt my heart beating fast as i stare at her face . she looks so peaceful .

before , i thought that shes a heartless , that she doesnt care to anyone , that she only cares about herself .

Well you cant blame me , i always saw her bullying someone and she even bullied my bestfriend.

and like sinb , i hate her too ..

For being a bully

For being a jerk

 

 

but that was before ..

 

 

before she saved me ..

before we got close to her and her friends..

before i saw her laugh , her genuine laugh ..

before i fell for her ..

 

yah thats true , i think im already inlove with her ..

I'm in love with my best friend's enemy. 

 

 I always asked myself before to why alot of people fell for her , go crazy for her.I don't get it, shes a devil . so why did they let themselves fall for her? she barely smile , shes a bully , shes rude .

i thought its bacause they are just blinded by her looks ,charm ,and popularity .

but that day , the day when she saved me from the girls who tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter