Truth or Dare

Im The Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ughh im tired!  " eunha groans,  we are practicing the routine for almost 4 hours already without break. 

All of us has bruises already because of the bottle well except yerin,  she's good at this, actually she's good at everything' she's a prodigy right?  ...

I look at my knuckles and saw some bruises due to  my attempts to stall a bottle at the back of my hand.

"Its enough, Let's rest'  it's already 11am " sowon said before putting down the two bottle she was holding .

"Yuju unnie,  is it fine if we use your kitchen'  eunha unnie and I bring some ingredients to cook'  if it's ok " 

"Ofcours umjiya you can use everything that you need just dont burn the kitchen " yuju said half joking

"Yayy!  Thanks yuju unnie'  go umjiya and make the best lunch for us" 

"Everylunch is the best lunch for you as long as there's food " 

"Yah sinb- yah when did I teach you to be that savage!  "

"You never did'  It's called self study " I while laughing maniacally

"Enough'  you all go to the living room to take some rest'  while umji and I will cook our lunch " sowon said dismissing the practice

We starts to walk to the living room when I notice that yerin is not walking with us,  I look back to see what is she still doing,  I saw her cleaning all the bottles that we used .

She's really a neat freak huh

I walk back to help her cleaning the messed we made . We cleaned the area silently .

When I was done I decided to walk to the living room without saying anything but when im already about to walk I felt a hand holding my wrist.

I look at her in confusion but she's not looking at me,  she' s looking at my hand .

"Why? " she didn't answer me,  instead she slides her hand into my hand and lifts it up . She's looking at my knuckles .

"Can't you do it without hurting yourself?  " she asked softly still focusing at my knuckles.

"I-  uhm " I cant able to compose a word ... she's not looking at me'  she's speaking with a soft voice but I feel so nervous like I did something wrong .

"Please be careful next time " she said and I feel the chills down to my spine when she intertwined our fingers ...

We walks to the living room holding hands . But before we show ourselves to them completely yerin let go of my hand and joined eunha and yuju at the couch .

Why are you so dissapointed sinb?  Why? 

------------

After we eat,  yuju suggests to play spin the bottle and everyone agrees. 

"Wait what if the question is too personal and we dont want to answer it?  "Umji asked 

"Then you will take two shots of tequila " 

"What?  That's too much "

"Then answer the question or else you will go home wasted "

"Yayy im excited let's start " yuju said before putting the bottle at the center .

The arrangement is sowon' yuju' me'  yerin eunha' umji and sowon ... it's a circle right? 

Sowon began to spin the bottle,  and it stop to eunha ....

"Ok truth or dare?  " sowon asked

She thinks for a second "truth "

"Who is your crush " sowon asked with a smirk

Eunha is blushing hard while looking at everyone except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter