Mysterious mystery

Im The Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's been days since the pool incident happened.. 
Yerin have been avoiding me since that day.. 

And I'm getting more frustrated each day.. 
I tried a lot of times to approach her and explain myself but she always find way to escape  ..

I dont know if she's mad at me or what. 

"Hey sinb-yah ' are you OK? " I snap out of my thoughts when umji nudge me 

"Huh ah yes " 

"Anyway I'm asking who's you'r date in the incoming ball " 

"Yuju" I simply said

"Oh I thought you already declined her "

"She asked me again yesterday and I said yes" 

It's true that I declined yuju the first time she asked me to be her date because of the text but after the incident yerin and when she starts avoiding me so I accept yuju.


Well I'm pissed that day because she's avoiding me then I saw her flirting with joy again so I decided to said yes yuju infront of her. 

"Anyway I saw sowon earlier and she was looking for you "

"Really?  Why? " why is she looking for me?  

"I don't know ask her,  I think she's  still in the library " I stand up and get my bag

"OK I'll just go to library , bye " she just nod and she continue texting,  she's  been busy in her phone the whole day and I'm curious but I didn't bother to ask her.. 

I walk to the library and saw sowon sitting at the far end of this library reading book. She looks so serious. 

"Hey " I approached her. 

She look up and smile when she saw me.. 

"Umji said youre looking for me " I said and sat across her. 

She close the book she was reading and put it down gently

"Yeah I just want to ask you something "

"What is it? " I ask...  She look down and it looks like she's contemplating on what to say.. 

"Can you help me on eunha?" Eunha unnie ? what help does she need?. I look at her puzzled indicating that I want a further explanation and it seems like she get what my expression means. 

"Ok i will go straight to point .. I want to ask eunha to be my date on upcoming ball , can you help me ? Because i don't honestly know how to approach her and ask her and i know that she likes yerin so she will possibly say no so i want your help to make her say yes and-"

"Wai-wait" i cutted her 

"Do you like eunha unnie ?" I asked her because if she want to ask her to be her date and she's willing to do things to make her say yes despite the knowledge that eunha unnie likes err.. Yerin unnie it means she likes unnie , right? 

"No of course not ... I just .. Just " 

"If you dont like her then why ?? You have to tell me if you want me to help you " i said firmly because i think there's a reason behind this that she don't want to tell me.. 

She looks down before sighing "fine but promise me that you will try to understand my reason " she said as she look at me and I nod. 

She stay quiet for awhile before she sighed again 
"I just want to save her from falling to yerin " she said that Got my curiosity.. 

"Why do you want to save her?  You said you don't like her right?  And also yerin is your friend " I ask in a continues pace.. 

She look at me straight in my eyes while tapping her fingers in the table like she's not sure of  what she's  doing.. 

"It's  true I don't like her,  I'm straight as pole., But I know that she's  a kind and sweet person so I don't want her to fall for yerin knowing that my friend can't catch her.  I don't want to see her in pain because of my friend. And yes yerin is my friend,  my best friend that's why I'm doing this...  Because I knew her well,  and yerin, yuju, and I knew that she destroy  everything she touch " she said with serious yet sad tone...

"What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter