She's Crazy

Im The Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-SINB POV-

"eunha unnie .. is there something wrong ?" i ask eunha unnie when i noticed that she's off since this morning .. we are here at our classroom waiting for our next proffesor ..

"yah is there something bothering you " umji seconded .. She look at us and shook her head

"no im fine .. im just thinking about something but it's not that important dont worry " she answered with a soft smile .. umji looks at me and just shrugged giving me a signal that we shouldnt force her to tell us what is inside her mind .

the lesson is still boring as usual, and im really bored now .. our teacher keeps repeating the lesson and it's annoying .

i look at umji and saw her focusing on the lesson , ughhh what a good kid!.. i then look at eunha but  i saw that she's not focusing on the lesson , she looks lost in her thought. i followed her gaze and my eyebrows when i noticed that she's staring at yerin. 

this lovestruck rabbit ! really ? your too obvious !

i rolled my eye's and about to bring back my attention to our boring teacher when i notice that she's not looking at yerin anymore .. she's staring at sowon unnie this time with furrowed eyebrows as if sowon unnie is a math question that needs to solve ..

what is the problem with this girl ??

"hey! she might melt if you kept staring at her like that " i whispered to her , she rolled her eye's at me 

i wanna know what's running inside this rabbit's mind, i have a hunch but iwanna make sure.

--------------------------------------------------

"where's is umji ?" i ask eunha. it's lunch time already and we are heading to the locker room . 

"she went to the library , she said she will return the books she borrowed yesterday" eunha explained and i just nod.

"wait sinb ! ill just go to the comfortroom you can go to the locker room first , i'll follow" she said as she runs to the comfort room ... 

i just continue walking .. i saw that there is no one in the locker room , i think all the students are in the cafeteria already since our prof dismissed our section a bit late .

i open my locker door to put back my books and to get my lunch box when someone grabs my arm. the person grabs my arm forcefully to make me turn around then i suddenly felt a pair of lips againts mine. my eye's is close because of shocked . it was so sudden that my mind went blank. i want to push this person but i cant move.  our bodies pressed against each other . 

i slowly opened my eye's and it went wide when i fugured out who is this person.

 

she pulled her lips but our face is still inches away .

 

"! !" i heard her whispered against her breathe .

i cant believe this ... w-why ??

she pull herself away from me and turns her back  ..

and it brought me back to reality .. she's about to walk away when i ask her

"w-why did you do that ?" i ask

why are you stuttering eunbi-ya ?!!!

 

"Why did you kissed me ?" i ask softly .. she's stil back facing me .. 

"nothing .. just .. just forget about it , i just want confirm something " she said in a serious tone , still not looking at me ..

 

so she just want to confirm something huh !

why are you dissapointed sinb-yah ? dont tell me you want her to say that she kissed you because she likes you ...

my mind ask ..

OFCOURSE NOT !... im not dissapointed!!!

 

 

"and what it is ?"  I ask seriously .. i deserved an explanation right ??? she kissed me so she should tell me the reason why she did that ...

 

"it's none of your bussiness .. i said forget about it " she answered 

"did i really heard it right ?  just forget about it ?!! you suddenly kissed me , you  kiss me and now youre telling me to just forget about it without telling me the reason? !!!!!" i shouted ... i cant control , her answer makes me mad.

 

i wanna know .. 

i want to know the reason why she did that !!!

she said she hate's me but now she suddenly kissed me !

why ?

 

" just forget about it .. dont ask ' you dont have to know' and i wont tell you anyway " she said with a stern voice 

"THAT'S BUL YERIN!!!" i shouted frustratedly .. 

"i know " she cooly said ...

i inhale and exhale to let out my frustration and calm myself and it works ..

i think of the possible reason why she did that ..

is she playing on me again ??

i thought were ok now ??  

"is this one of your prank ? is this one of your game again yerin? i thought were already ok but seems like im wrong " 

"yeah your wrong were still not ok.. and your wrong again because im not playing any game ... dont think too much " she answered .. i want to see her face , i want to see if she's lying .. i want to know the amount of lie she put on it.

 

i sighed .. i dont want to be on yerin's game because i know i will lose.

maybe everyone in this school is right , we cant be friends. 

we will never be friends , that's impossible ...

 

"you know what, i thought we already have semmless connection but i think im wrong .. please ..from now on ,let's stay away from each other,let's be stranger to each other again . ill do what you want me to do , ill forget that this happened. and one more thing ,please dont do that again, dont kiss someone without a reason, like what you did to me and eunha unnie .. you might confused a person " i said with a soft voice ..

i want to stay away from her from now on ..

im tired on her silly games .. i know im starting to gain feelings for her and i want to stop it .

sowon unnie is right ,loving yerin is like hurting yourself . she's not capable to love someone or to catch someone.

she might destroy you . she destroyed everything she touched.

and i want to save myself from that . 

"you know what is confusing here ? that is the seemless connection you are talkng about .. and great .. that's right, let's stay strangers to each other " she said before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter