Jackson

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attachment 

 

Warning(s): None but this one is weird. 




••••••






Jackson was never one to run away from situations no matter how bad the situation was. 

 

He learned to face them regardless of what it was. Whether it was doing things that were not something he expected to do, eating foods he’s never tried before, or buying things he never thought he would want. 

 

However, for once he did. 

 

A long and heavy sigh left his lips as he stared at the box in his hands. He gulps the lump stuck at the back of his throat, his hands tightly clutching the box to prevent them from shaking and dropping the fragile and expensive item. 

 

The man had been struggling to find the perfect birthday present for his beloved girlfriend, searching high and low for the best present for her. 

 

Each time he found a potential birthday present, he’d put the item back down thinking it wasn’t too grand of a gift. He doted on her and wanted the best for her so he was left with little to no choice in the end. 

 

Y/n has a thing for collecting porcelain dolls, some of them even dating back from the late 1800’s and early 1910’s. 

 

Of course, she knew Jackson wasn’t too fond of her having the little too real in looks dolls so she didn’t display them around the house. 

 

However there was an exception to that. 

 

One of the rooms was specially designed for the expensive dolls, no one but her being allowed to enter the room for very obvious reasons.

 

Jackson didn’t have a problem with that because it reassured him that he wouldn’t have a heart attack if he happened to come across one. 

 

“How does she even like these things? They’re so disturbing to look at,” he speaks to himself, his eyes shakily staring the dolls face. 

 

He shutters at the thought of having to see the doll again but for sure after tomorrow, he was finally going to rest well without the thoughts of the dolls being stuck in his mind. 

 

Jackson suddenly hears the door swing open, a pair of feet tapping against the carpeted floor. “I’m home!” The male jumps in his spot, panic surging through his body. 

 

Where am I supposed to hide this?! 

 

He looks around, spinning in circles trying to find a good hiding spot before his girlfriend reaches the room. In the end, he hid it under the bed. At the exact same moment that he shoved the box under, the door opened and Y/n stood there with a smile on her face. 

 

“Jackson—! Wait, what are you doing on the floor?” She her head to the side, confusingly blinking at her boyfriend. Jackson chuckles and stands up,  plays it off quite easily. 

 

“Just doing a few pushups, nothing new.” Y/n easily agrees, not questioning it knowing her boyfriend loved working out at the randomest moments. 

 

“How was work today? Anything new?” Jackson asks, brushing a few locks of her hair back and planting a chaste kiss on her lips. Y/n chuckles and shakes her head while wrapping her arms around his neck, “hm, the only exciting thing that happened was one of the girls getting proposed. It was very sweet!” 

 

She pulls away and looks at him with sparkles in her eyes, reminiscing the way her other coworker proposed. Y/n didn’t really have a thing for cutesy stuff like that but she couldn’t help but admit that it was indeed adorable. 

 

“Oh! And guess what tomorrow is!” She clasps her hands together, waiting for Jackson to (hopefully) guess correctly. 

 

The man in return decided to feign obliviousness. He tilts his head and taps his chin in concentration, his eyes wandering away from Y/n’s eyes. 

 

“I wonder what it is. Isn’t it a regular Saturday?” 

 

Y/n felt her jaw drop, her heart slightly quivering in disappointment. The shiny glint in her eyes went away in a jiff. 

 

She feels his warm hands cup her cheeks, a low chuckle leaving his own lips before a mischievous look took over his face. 

 

“I’m kidding, sweetheart. How could I possibly forget about your birthday?”





••••••





Finally, the clock struck midnight. The couple had been spending the night watching a series of random movies, snacks eaten here and there, and the occasional talks coming in every once in a while. 

 

“Babe, it’s midnight and you know what that means.” Jackson says and pulls away from Y/n’s warm body. The girl grins and nods. 

 

“Happy birthday, sweetheart. Let’s spend the day together and make it the best day of your life.” He says and kisses her once before pulling away. Y/n pouts, secretly wanting another kiss from her boyfriend but she could be greedy later. 

 

“Wait here for a second. I’m going to get something.” She nods and patiently waits for her boyfriend to come back. As the seconds ticked by, her heart raced in anticipation, her lips being trapped between her teeth to prevent the silly grin from appearing on her face. 

 

I wonder what this year's present is. His are always full of surprises! 

 

If there was one thing she loved was the hard work and dedication Jackson took to find her gift. Some would just hand their beloved ones a box of chocolates and a bear and called it a day but Jackson always managed to avoid that by getting her presents that were to her liking. 

 

She loved that he was someone who took into consideration what people liked because in all honesty, it is a bit upsetting getting someone the same present every single year. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter