Jackson

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You knock on the door and wait for someone to open up. You scan the house one last time, keeping the memory locked in your mind. It was almost three in the morning yet you were here. 

 

“Y/n? Would you like me to call Jackson?” 

 

You shake your head and say, “I just came to get a few things. I’ll be leaving right after.” It left Jaebum confused. He nods and let’s you come in before he closes the door. 

 

Without wasting another second, you take everything you left in the house. Jaebum watched as you packed everything into a bag. “Is everything alright?” He asks, leaning on the door frame. You shook your head and closed the bag. 

 

“I’ll be going now. Sorry to bother you at this hour.” With that, you walk away but he holds you back. 

 

“What happened? Jackson’s been locked in his room and he hasn’t come out for some time now. We’ve tried to get him out but failed.” You could see the worry in his eyes. “I’m sorry, Jaebum. I can’t face him right now but please make sure he’s alright and if you want to know. . . ask him,” you say and walk away. 

 

As you drive away, you stop at an empty parking lot and ball your eyes out. You didn’t know how long you were there for but one thing for sure, your tears finally dried up. “You’re okay, Y/n. You’ll be fine without him.” Your hands softly cup your stomach, warming it up with the palm of your hands. 

 

“At least I still have you, precious baby.” 





••••••





“Did you get anything out of her?” Youngjae asks, munching on a snack. Only he and Jaebum were home. The rest were still trying to get Jackson out of the room back at the company. 

 

Jaebum sighs. “She said to ask Jackson but how can I when-are you even listening to me?” Youngjae nods, though his focus is on the television. “I am-turn that back on!” He drops the bag of snacks and glares at Jaebum. 

 

“You’re not helping, youngjae.” 

 

“Let’s go to the studio. I might know a way to get him out of there.” Jaebum drags Youngjae out of the house and to the building. 

 

“B-But my movie!” 





••••••





Mark sighs, sitting on the ground while sipping on coffee. It was four in the morning and the boys still haven’t been able to get Jackson out. Even the keys were of no use. Everyone was tired and some were even sleeping on the floor. Only Mark and Yugyeom were awake. “Aren’t the other two supposed to be helping us?” Yugyeom whines and lays down. 

 

“Sleep. I’ll stay up.” Mark says and takes out his phone. His mind was raking, trying to find a solution. Luckily, Jaebum appeared with Youngjae soon after. “You haven’t figured out a way to get him out yet?” Youngjae was genuinely surprised. 

 

Mark shakes his head. Jaebum pushes past Mark and stands in front of the door. “I think I know what will work.” He begins to bang on the door. “Jackson! Y/n’s leaving. She’s at the airport!” He stops banging and silence comes from the other side. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter