Yugyeom

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cry Baby 

 

Warning(s): None





••••••




 

“And you’re sure this is safe to do?” You once again ask your giant of a boyfriend. It was late at night, two hours before midnight hit. 

 

You and Yugyeom thought it was a good idea to spend Halloween at home, watching movies and baking Halloween inspired goods. After the third round of baking and the fifth movie to go, you had called it quits finding it a nuisance now. 

 

During the (boring) cleaning session, Yugyeom had briefly suggested going out for a while before the night ended. You thought it was pointless seeing everyone was already home from trick or treating. 

 

But what he suggested doing outside is what caught your attention. 

 

“Yeah, it’s going to be fun!”

 

“That’s not what I asked you.” You retort, raising an eyebrow and sending him a playful glare. Yugyeom flinches and looks away, his hand coming up to cup his mouth. 

 

“I. . .don't know.” His voice comes off mumbled that you didn’t understand him at all. “What?” 

 

“I don’t think so,” he replies, the hand still on his mouth. 

 

“Yugyeom-“

 

“Fine. I don’t know if it’s safe. I’ve never been there. How can I guarantee you that when it’s also unknown to me?” 

 

You nibble on your lip before replying, “and you want to go there without knowing the potential danger we could get in?”

 

He takes a few moments to nod his head but eventually does. “Yes.”

 

A sigh leaves your lips, fingers threading through your hair as you think about his answer. 

 

It could be fun. 

 

It could be dangerous. 

 

Who knows. 

 

“Fine; we’ll go.” 

 

Yugyeom’s eyes visibly shine under the light, excitement evident in him. “Yay! We’ll leave in a few minutes then. Change into something warm.” 

 

True to his words, fifteen minutes later, you and Yugyeom were in the car and on the way to this place he found on the internet. 

 

Cry baby bridge. 

 

No one really knew what it was about because of how secluded the area was. People who were caught  trespassing got into lots of trouble. 

 

However, it wasn’t as bad as the rumors you had once heard of it. 

 

Some said an infant haunted the bridge after its mother abandoned it, others say the bridge was built over a train freak accident turned abandoned, killing a woman after she jumped from the bridge when she believed water was under the bridge. 

 

There was even the rumor that there was a cult not far from the bridge, thus the hauntings going on there. 

 

No one really knew which one was the correct rumor but one thing for sure, people were using it to their advantage. 

 

A few years back, an elder was discovered just off the bridge in a very gruesome state. It was devastating, leaving the people disgusted by someone’s horrible acts and scared for the possibility that they were next. 

 

Ever since then, people ranging from all age groups would be found on the bridge all dead by then. What made it very odd was the lack of blood or damage the bridge had. 

 

Was someone dragging the bodies from another location and disposing of them there? To make it worse, no camera ever captured these victims around the area so where were they coming from? 

 

Police went through multiple cases, figuring there was absolutely no connection between any of the victims. All forms of tips were proven futile as nothing proved to help capture the culprit or figure out who the victims were. 

 

In the end, most cases were abandoned. 

 

“We’re gonna have to walk the rest of the way. Dealing with authorities is not what I want to be dealing with tonight.” Yugyeom says and gets out of the car, patiently waiting in the chilly night for you to follow after him. 

 

You look around, your eyes slightly widened in fright. There were trees everywhere, only one trail that ended right where the car was parked, and the unknown creatures of the night. 

 

“Do you have a flashlight or something? It’s too dark. . .” You whisper the last part feeling fear creep into your body of the unknown presence that could be watching your every step and you wouldn’t know a thing. 

 

“Of course I do-! My phone!” He waves the device in his hands with a silly grin. You mentally shake your head at him and climb out of the car. 

 

Immediately, a strong gust of wind hits you, your feet tumbling back in an attempt to catch yourself. “Damn, it’s so cold.” You shiver, your heart irrationally beating from the sudden fright you just experience. Yugyeom quickly pulls out one of his hoodies and throws it to you before closing his door and locking the car. 

 

You immediately take the hoodie in your hands and hug it close before actually putting it on. “Let’s go! We have to get home before midnight. We still have work tomorrow.” 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter