Mark

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Tiaa3001 [WP]





••••••





The sound of sirens crying out loud fill in for the silent night. People screaming, crying and begging can be heard from the fourteenth floor of the unit. You rock back and forth and clutch your hair in fear.

What went wrong? Everyone was having a good time, cheering each other on to show off their skills, participating in mini competitions of who could beat the other in video games, but that person came and ruined it all.

The man that you did not dare call your father anymore.

“Y/n?” a soft, yet weak voice wakes you up from your dream. The blurry vision and puffiness of your eyes makes it hard for you to see the person in front of you. A soft pair of arms touch your shoulders which scare you.

“Please don’t cry, it’s all over now,” the woman says, trying her best to not let out a sob. “Where’s my mother?” She doesn’t dare answer you.

“Where is my mother?!” You begin to scream and shake your aunt by the shoulder in hopes she would give you an answer.

“I’m so sorry” She finally breaks.

Bang after bang comes from the door as several police officers and paramedics rush in helping the injured and taking away the man at fault.

“What do you mean by that?” you shake in anger and push her away picking yourself up from your hiding place and rush to your mom that laid lifeless on the ground.

“Mom? Mom! Please get up,” you cry and yell hoping she would respond. You didn’t care that the blood was covering your arms and parts of your clothes.  

Nothing.

“Ma’am please calm down, we are trying our best to help her,” a man says, pulling you back before placing your mother on the stretcher and taking her away.

Your aunt rushes to you and watches as you break down blaming yourself for everything that has happened. 





••••••





Exactly ten minutes after the ambulance arrived at the hospital your mother was pronounced dead due to lack of blood from the bullet and a severe blow to the head.

You remember the look everyone that was there gave you and honestly you hated it.

It’s been a little over two weeks since you stopped doing what you normally did. Going to college, working at the delicious cafe a few blocks away from your home, even doing things you’d do on a daily basis changed to once a week.

The time spent in your room increased, the amount of money that was used rapidly decreased, and even the amount of time the electricity was used decreased almost entirely.

It felt as if you were living in a dark hole that you couldn’t escape.

You lifelessly lie on the couch in the living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter