Youngjae

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go shopping,” Youngjae says and picks up his year old daughter. He tightly holds her, scared he would drop her if he didn’t hold her right. She giggles and gives him a sloppy kiss. Youngjae chuckles and puts her on the bed, changes her and he changes right after. 

 

He heads downstairs and places her in the cloth wrapped around his body to support her. He makes sure everything is off and all windows/doors are closed. Hee young was busy drooling and spreading it on Youngjae’s sweater. 

 

Finally, when he picks up her baby bag and looks down does he realize the mess she made. “Little troublemaker,” he says, bopping her nose. She giggles in response. Youngjae grins. 

 

His daughter had the same cute smile he did. He places her down in the carrier, removes the cloth around his body and tosses it somewhere, and makes sure she has her toys before he drives off. Usually she would complain but now that she had a few toys hanging from the handle, it would help distract her. 

 

As he’s driving, he glances at the mirror, seeing her play with the toys, trying to yank them off the handle. “Are you enjoying yourself, princess?” He hears her giggle. 

 

Finally, they arrive. Youngjae grabs the carrier and walks into the market after making sure the blanket covers the opening. He grabs a cart, places the carrier on it, and removes the blanket for her to see. Youngjae hears her grunt. “Be patient with me, baby. We’ll leave in a few minutes.” He spoke though he knew she wouldn’t understand. 

 

While he skims through the aisles, she begins to grow inpatient, beginning to cry out of hunger. “Are you hungry?” he places his finger by and in response, she opens . Youngjae takes out a bottle with formula and places it by for her to take. 

 

“You have a cute daughter, sir.” A middle aged woman passes by. “Thank you,” he says and bows with a smile. Right after, Youngjae heads to the freezers full of ice cream cakes. “Hm, which one does mommy like?” He scans and finally picks one out. “This should be the one.” 

 

Right after, he rushes to the checkout area, pays, covers the blanket over the baby and heads out. By now, Hee young was sleeping. When he loads everything in the car, he heads home and begins to make dinner while glancing at his daughter every once in a while. 

 

With the noise of the music and the clashing of dishes, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter