JB

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, Jaebum. You can’t continue being mad at me.” You whine, trailing behind the man. Jaebum has been ignoring you for the past two days for one reason. 

 

Jealousy. 

 

Honestly, you never knew your boyfriend, who didn’t care what you did (as long as you were safe), could be jealous after you went out with two friends. It took you by surprise. 

 

You didn’t know what he was jealous of. You just knew the moment you arrived, he bombarded you with questions you never thought he’d ask you. Though, you did ask why he was asking such questions, he never gave you a clear answer. You were dying of curiosity. 

 

Jaebum thought you stopped following him, so he mumbled a single word: “bastard”. 

 

Eyes wide in shock, jaw slacking, you wondering what or who he was talking about. “What?” He slightly jumps and turns to look at you with a blank expression, “oh, nothing. I was talking to myself,” he says and picks up his cat. 

 

“If you don’t mind, I’ll be locked in the room and enjoying time with my cat.” With that, he runs into the shared bedroom and locks the door. “Hey, you can’t do this to me! Jaebum!” You yell, banging on the door. 

 

Seriously, what is wrong with him. You ruffle your hair, giving up. Glancing at the clock, you realize it’s already five. “I should start on dinner.” At least, that would calm you down a bit. Before you walk to the kitchen, you glare at the door. 





••••••





After an hour, dinner was ready. You were setting the utensils, momentarily forgetting of your childish boyfriend, until you tried to go into the room. It hit you that he was still locked in there. “Jaebum, open the door.” You knock, 

 

No response. 

 

Knocking three times, you give up. You head to the kitchen and eat with a gloomy look on your face. You didn’t like that he was ignoring you. You wanted to give you sweet kisses, hugs, but at the moment, you received nothing but a blank face. 

He didn’t even face you when you guys went to bed. You sigh, your eyes roaming around when you spot a bowl next to the living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter