Jackson

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rings signaling the first class of the day has started. You take a seat and wait for the teacher to start class. “Y/n,” a voice from the front says your name. It was a man. You look at them and tilt your head wanting to know what they wanted. Normally, it wasn’t anything good. 

 

He shakes his head and turns back around. You frown. What was that all about? You shrug it off when you see the teacher walk in. 

 

“Before we start today’s lesson, I would like to inform you all about the masquerade ball. It’s next saturday between seven to eleven. Doors will close once the clock hits seven. Make sure you're properly dressed. Understood?” 

 

“Yes, sir!” Everyone replies in union. A smile of satisfaction appears on his face and with that, he begins the class. 





••••••





“Do you know what you’re wearing to the ball?” A girl asks another girl. You turn to them and watch a group of girls discuss their plans. You look back at your food and sigh. You were sitting alone and enjoyed it that way. Though, you had a hard time eating lunch due to the states that came your way. 

 

Naturally, ever since you were young, your body was slightly bigger than others. You didn’t mind how you looked, you loved it in fact but others began bullying you because of it. 

 

That being said, you avoided eating in public but sometimes the food was too tempting. “Can I sit with you?” A voice startled you. 

 

You look up confused. The guy standing before you had a sweet smile on his face as he held the test in his hands, waiting for you to answer. “Miss?” He waves his hand to catch your attention. 

 

“O-Oh, of course you can.” You shyly smile. His smile widens and he sits down. “Thank you.” An awkward silence is present as you don’t even know what to say. He senses your state and looks up but you jump in your seat not expecting that to happen. 

 

“What’s your name?” Oddly enough, the question surprised you. “Y-Y/n.” You mumble. 

 

“That’s a pretty name,” he says and smiles. You can’t help but gawk at him. His smile was beautiful. “Thank you.” You shyly smile and return the question feeling your cheeks flush.  

 

He can’t help but laugh after seeing your flustered face. “Jackson.” Throughout lunch, you were engaged in a one on one conversation with him. It was an interesting feeling since no one ever really had a conversation with your much less wanted to. 

 

When the bell rings, you bid goodbye to your new friend (he claimed) and left to your next class with him escorting you. 

 

“I’ll see you after school.” He waves and heads to his class which was next to yours. You couldn’t help but stare at the spot where he was and couldn’t help the grin etched on your face. 

 

Finally someone in your life liked you that wasn’t your family. 





••••••





Ever since, you began to hangout with Jackson. It was a beautiful feeling knowing you could share your problems and complaints to someone besides your famy. 

 

On the first day of friendship, Jackson had asked you about the masquerade party. For a second you believed he was going to ask you out but after that, he never mentioned a thing. 

 

It was the day before the event and you were still debating whether or not you should go. You were thinking of asking Jackson out but you weren’t sure if he was going to even be there. 

 

In the end, you decided not to do it. “Y/n, look what I got for you.” Your older sister barges into your room with a while box. When you glance at it, you thought it was a large cake but when she opens it up a dress appears before your eyes. “Who's it?” You watch her pull it out. 

 

“It’s for you, silly.” She replies and hands you the dress. “For me?” She nods and sits on the bed watching as you admire the dress from head to toe. 

 

“A little bird told me there’s a masquerade party tomorrow.” You tilt your head and look at her. “Who told you?” She merely shrugs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter