Mark

GOT7 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n rambles to her friends about the new guy (who happened to be her partner) being a rude person. With her back facing them, she continues without a halt until she feels a tap on her shoulder. 

 

She jumps and turns around. “I don’t think I’m much of a rude person. After all, from what I’ve heard, you act the same way and treat them the way I supposedly do.” There, Mark stood with a blank look on his face. 

 

Y/n feels her blood boil in anger and her hands clench. One of her friends awkwardly clears their throat and says, “I think we should leave you two alone to sort out this misunderstanding.” With that, they leave. 

 

Y/n can’t help but glare at their retreating backs and turn to the man she swore to never speak nice to. “We have a lot to talk about.” 

 

“I have nothing to say to you,” she spat and walked away. 

 

You’re making this difficult on me, Y/n. 





••••••





“I really don’t want to eat this.” Y/n throws the half-eaten salad into the garbage can, ready to run across the street and order Jajangmyeon. “I thought you wanted to lose weight? You kept complaining a few hours ago.” Li Hua comments. 

 

“I take that back,” she pretends to cry and then proceeds to laugh before running out of the building. “Where is she going?” A voice startles Li Hua. She turned around to see a man and her response was a shrug of the shoulders. Mark rolls his eyes and takes a seat in front of her. 

 

“I have a question.” Li Hua raises an eyebrow. “What is it?” Mark doesn’t hesitate to ask. “Did Y/n have a secret admirer?” He takes note of her change of expressions in a matter of seconds. Neutral, panic, and back to neutral. 

 

Li Hua was speechless. Her jaw was clenched, eyes furiously glaring at the table. Mark sighs and stands up. “I got my answer.” Before he could leave, Li Hua said a few words. 

 

“Don’t mess with that man. He’s the only one to make her happy after what you did to her.” Mark pretends not to hear her and walks away. 

 

I’m sorry. 





••••••





It was currently nine and almost everyone left. Y/n was working on a few documents for tomorrow’s meeting. She was concentrating that she didn’t notice her boss approaching her with a few papers. “Y/n?” Her hands that were frantically typing come to a halt. “Oh, good evening, sir. How can I help you?” 

 

She jumps to her feet and bows. “No need to be so formal,” he says and chuckles. “Please print copies of them and leave them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter