Chapter 29

Cinderella and Two Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

Tiffany started to suddenly yawn excessively.

“Are you tired?” Nichkhun asked worriedly.

“No, I don’t know why I keep yawning”

Tiffany placed her glass on the table and slowly hallucinated.

“Tiffany” He shook the latter.

When he made sure the girl was fully asleep, he began removing her shirt.


 

“Do you know where Tiffany is?” Yoona asked one of her bodyguards.

“Ms.Tiffany has gone to the VIP room with Nichkhun”

“Bring me there”

The bodyguard lead Yoona to the room as she noticed there were people guarding the entrance.

“Open the door” She ordered.

“Ms. Yoona, the two would like to have their privacy together” The guard stopped her.

“Let me in right now! My sister is in there!” She commanded.

“But this is Mr.Nichkhun’s order”

“I’m going to fire all of you if you don’t let me in this instant!” She raised her voice.  

The guards had no other choice, but to let her in. When they opened the doors, Yoona witnessed her sister was being unconsciously stripped and that made her rage in anger.

“Get your filthy hands off of her” Yoona harshly pushed Nichkhun away.

“What the hell” He immediately looked over at the bodyguards.

“How did you get inside”

“You must be stupid to think I can’t get through my own workers” Yoona bitterly said.

They both glared at each other in extreme hatred. Nichkhun calmly got up from his position and offered the girl a drink.

“Who do you think I am?” Yoona splattered the wine on the latter. Nichkhun was furious since his white expensive suit was ruined. Yoona suddenly pulled the latter closer to her and whispered, “Listen, pretty boy, you ever come near my sister again, I will make sure your business career ends”

Nichkhun chuckled coldly, “And how so?”

Yoona smirked, “I will spill out the truth about what you just did and that will go out being viral. I’m sure your manager won’t be able to do anything about it if I handed in these pictures as well” She threatened while presenting her phone.

“Y-You wouldn’t”

“Try me”

Nichkhun began to slowly walk backwards from the girl.

“Leave” She firmly commanded.

Nichkhun awkwardly walked away after he was defeated by Yoona’s simple words.

Yoona turned over to her unconscious sister and covered her with the jacket she was wearing.

“Carry Tiffany to her room,” Yoona told her bodyguards.

When the guards left, she looked inside Tiffany’s wine glass and was in disbelief.

 

Taeyeon was patiently waiting in her room until she heard someone knocking on her door. She quickly ran off from her bed to the door. When Taeyeon opened it, she was in for a surprise.

Without saying a single word, the bodyguard entered the room and laid the girl on the bed.

“W-What happened?” Taeyeon asked while looking at her girlfriend.

“Nichkhun was going to take advantage of her. I found him removing her clothes” Yoona entered with Yuri.

Taeyeon found it difficult for her to hear, “What? I’m going to kill him!” She raised her voice.

She felt all the muscles in her body tensing and stood up, but was stopped.

“Don’t worry, I already took care of him”

“If only I could’ve done something to help… I’m so useless..” Taeyeon caressed the girl’s cheek.

“Taeyeon, please don’t say that,” Yuri said.

Tiffany gradually opened her eyes from the girls’ conversation.

“Tiffany… A-Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“What happened?” She confusingly said.

“Nichkhun spiked your drink” Yoona spat.

“What?” Tiffany slowly sat up, “Why would he do that?”

“Cause I already told you, he’s a boy and almost took advantage of you” Yoona replied.

Tiffany couldn’t believe what she heard and began to tear up.

Taeyeon hugged the girl, “It’s okay Tiffany, Yoona came before anything happened”

After pulling off the hug, Taeyeon wiped the latter’s tears.

“Thank you, Yoona… ” She quietly thanked.

It has been a long time since the sisters had ever appreciated each other.

“Y-Your welcome” Yoona shyly replied.  

“We’ll head back to our room now” Yuri grabbed her girlfriend’s hand and left.

 

Although everything was resolved, Taeyeon stilled had an uneasy expression.

“Taeyeon-ah, is there something wrong?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

“No, I just don’t know how to react to… what had just happened to you”

“I know you’re very worried about me” She placed her hand on the latter’s cheek.

“I’m scared if something occurs like that, I won’t be able to do anything about it next time”

Taeyeon turned over to the girl, “I just want to protect you” She deeply said.

Tiffany smiled pleasantly at the latter, “I want to protect you too, please don’t be sad and worry too much about this”

“But..”

“It already happened, so let’s move on and enjoy life as how it is now”

Taeyeon didn’t look at the latter and frowned.

“How could you say then when you almost got ..” She hugged Tiffany.

“I don’t want to be reminded of that”

“I’m sorry…”

“Taeyeon, I want to see you be happy”

“I’m happy as long as you are and that I get to be with you”

Tiffany smiled and felt that Taeyeon was holding onto her more tightly.


 

“I knew he was up to something,” Yoona said while changing her clothes.

Yuri smiled, “You care a lot for Tiffany”

Yoona looked over at the latter in an deceived expression, “Sure”

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Yuri shouted before Yoona began taking off her shirt.

The latter stood there in confusion, “What?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter