Chapter 18

Cinderella and Two Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

Yoona was the first to wake up as the girl beside her was still asleep. She checked the time on her phone and realized it was already the afternoon. She carefully got out of bed and headed out the door with the thought of Yuri still in her mind. Yoona opened Jessica’s fridge and scanned the area to find some breakfast.

Aish, this girl has nothing. -Yoona thought.

Yoona looked through the cabinets and found a box of cereal. She grabbed it and poured some in a bowl. She took the milk out of the fridge and added it on top of the cereal.

Yoona sat down at the kitchen table and unlocked her phone. Yuri’s number was still on display. Yoona thoughtlessly dialled the number and instantly regretted it. She nervously waited for the girl to pick up, but heard, “The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please try again later”

She blocked my number, didn’t she? -Yoona thought in disbelief.

Yoona angrily ate her cereal and scrolled through her Instagram. She checked her followers and noticed Yuri was still following. That made the girl a teeny bit happier. Then proceeded to check her likes and noticed that Yuri also liked her recent photo.

Pfft, of course, she would like that picture. I look gorgeous in it. -Yoona thought.

Yoona received hundreds of DMs and hundred thousands of likes, but ignored them and visited Yuri’s profile.

“Only 2 followers?” Yoona exclaimed.

The only followers were Tiffany and Taeyeon. Suddenly she felt someone hugging her from behind.

“Who are you looking at?” Jessica placed her chin on the latter’s shoulder.

“N-Nothing” Yoona quickly turned off her phone.

“Seems like you’re eating breakfast without me” Jessica pouted.

“It’s not my fault that you’re such a sleepyhead, it’s literally 1 pm”

Jessica chuckled, “I got tired from yesterday. It was intense” She teased.

Yoona blushed.

“It wasn’t that intense” Yoona mumbled.

“Huh? Did I just hear that it wasn’t? Oh right, cause your Im Yoona and your standards are high”

“Oh be quiet, I know your standards are high as well”

“I was a bit easy on you cause I knew it was a while since you last did it”

Jessica laughed as she could tell the latter was getting annoyed.  

“Well I didn’t want to continue cause I know you’re not that good as me”

Jessica glared at the latter who was nonchalantly eating her cereal.

“Oh please, you're just saying that cause your standards probably dropped after you had with that Yuri girl”

Yoona instantly stopped eating.

“Don’t you ever dare disrespect her like that” Yoona snapped.

“Woah there, calm down. I was just joking” Jessica made a gesture with her hand.

“I didn’t find that funny” Yoona got out of her seat and placed the bowl in the sink.

Jessica followed the upset girl.

“Yoona, I’m sorry”

“It’s fine, I’m going to head home now” Yoona left the house in exasperation.


 

Yuri noticed Yoona had arrived back at the mansion. She went inside her room and picked up the hoodie off her chair.

“Yoona” Yuri called.

Yoona turned to the latter in surprise.

“What’s up?”

Yuri noticed a marking on the girl’s neck.

“I forgot to return you this” Yuri handed out the hoodie.

“Oh.. thanks..” She disappointingly took it as the latter immediately walked away.

Yoona walked back to her room and threw the hoodie in her closet.


 

Yuri was getting ready for her date with Tiffany. While she was fixing her hair, she remembered Yoona’s marking.

Of course, she was out last night. -Yuri thought in pain.

Yuri walked out of her room to see Tiffany grinning happily at her.

“My girlfriend looks beautiful”

Yuri blushed, “Says you” Yuri pinched the latter’s cheek.

“Let’s go”

They held each other’s hands while walking to the car.

“Where are we going?” Yuri asked.

“Well since we already went shopping yesterday, I planned something a bit different”

“What is it?” She wondered.

“Ever been to an arcade?”

“Never, are we going there?” Yuri said excitedly.

“Yes,” Tiffany smiled.

 

The couple entered the building as Yuri was amazed at what she saw.

“Daebak!”

Tiffany giggled, “Let’s get some coins first, then we can play”

Yuri happily nodded and followed the latter.

While Tiffany was paying, she handed out a hundred dollar bill.

“Wait, you’re paying a hundred dollars for coins?!”

“What? We can play as much as we want”

“Tiffany you’re insane, you don’t have to waste that much money”

“How much do you want me to pay then?”

“Ten dollars”

“Yuri, now you’re the insane one. What are you going to play with ten dollars”

Yuri felt embarrassed while Tiffany gave the hundred dollar bill.

“Tiffany… you shouldn’t have”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter