Chapter 13

Cinderella and Two Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Yuri was cleaning around the house, but her attention was captured by the sound of a piano. She followed the sound as it gradually got louder. Then she saw Yoona playing the piano very mellow. She stood by the door and admired the girl playing.

Wow, she’s actually really good. -Yuri thought.

When Yoona finished her song, she noticed an unexpected audience was there the whole time and looked up.

Yuri was startled, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to spy on you”

Yoona chuckled, “It’s okay”

“I never knew you played the piano”

“So you thought we had a piano laying around for no reason?”

“I thought Tiffany played it”

“Wow, do you only think of me as a player?” She said in disbelief.

Yuri sat on the girl’s lap and wrapped her arms around Yoona’s neck as she whispered, “No, I think of you as my girlfriend”

Yoona blushed madly and felt her heart beating. She dug her face into the latter’s shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri chuckled as the embarrassed girl lifted her head and gave a peck on the latter’s lip.

They are now both red as they cutely smile at each other. Yoona wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist.

“You’re different today,” Yoona said.

“What do you mean?”

“Are you starting to fall for me?”

Yuri blushed, “What if I said, maybe just a bit”

“Then I would say I am too” She confessed.

The two were gazing lovely at each other as Yuri totally forgot about her work.

“Yuri-ah!” Yoona’s mom yelled that startled the couple.

Yuri immediately got off the latter’s lap and ran outside.

“Yes ma'am” She bowed.

“Why is the floor unfinished while the mop and bucket are left in the middle of nowhere?” She said angrily.

“I’m so sorry ma’am, I promise I won’t let this happen again” Yuri was frightened.

“Mom, it’s not Yuri’s fault, I asked her to help me with something” Yoona defended.

Her mom gave a glare, “..Alright, I’ll let you off this time, but if this happens again, I won’t forgive you so easily”

“Thank you, ma’am, I will make sure it won’t” Yuri was relieved as the mother left.

“Thank you” Yuri turned to Yoona.

“Only because you were adorable earlier”

“You’re the one that got me in trouble” Yuri pouted as she began mopping the floor.

“What? How?”

“I couldn’t bare to leave you..” She said quietly while facing down.

“Omo, you’re really falling hard for me” Yoona smirked.

“Go away” She teased.

“Will you be free tonight?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I want to take you to N Seoul Tower”

“Really?”

Yoona nodded, “Ever been there?”

“Nope”

“I’ll be glad to take you out on your first time”

“Who said I wanted to go with you”

“Well too bad, you are”

“We can talk about this later, you’re gonna get me in trouble again if you don’t leave”

“Fine” Yoona walked away but secretly watches the girl.

Although I already know most guys and girls out there that are in love with me, I get this happy pleasure inside knowing that she is starting to feel affection. -Yoona thought.

I can’t believe I did all of that. What’s gotten into me? -Yuri thought while mopping.


 

Yoona was on her phone as she got a notification from the group chat.

“Party at my place tonight, 9 pm girls” Jessica texted.

Yoona tapped on the message.

“Ohh it’s gonna be lit” Sooyoung replied.

“I’ll bring some drinks” Hyoyeon offered.

“Sure, but I already got a lot at my place,” Jessica said.

“Where’s Yoong?” Sooyoung asked.

“Hey” Yoona finally replied.

“You coming?”

“I had plans at 7, idk if I will make it”

“Dw, it’s never too late to come”

“Okay, I’ll come then”

“Btw there will be a lot of cute girls (smirk emoji) (heart eyes emoji)”

“(splashing water emoji 2x)” Sooyoung replied.

Yoona ignored the group chat and was more focussed thinking about her date tonight with Yuri.


 

It was near 7 pm so Yoona tried looking for Yuri. After a while of walking around the mansion, she found the latter laying on the couch watching T.V.

“Get ready, we’re about to leave”

Yuri sat up from her slouching position, “Wait, let me finish this episode first”

“No, hurry up” Yoona pulled the latter up and dragged her to her room.

“Yah!”

“Hurry and change” Yoona closed the door.

“What’ the rush for?” Yuri yelled from the other side but wasn’t given a response.

“Aish, this girl really” She talked to herself.

After Yuri had changed, she walked outside to find the latter on the phone while waiting. Yoona looked up, “Ready?” She smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter