Part 8

Marriage with L(?)ve

Taehyung’s POV

 

I wake up and the next thing I know, her face. You know sometimes when you wake up and suddenly some random songs echoing in your mind. But mine is not a song but a person.

 

“Bwoya!!”, I ruffle my hair.

 

I take a shower and while the water starts to wet on me (no ert please, lolzz) while closing my eyes, I start to remember those two incidents.

 

She splashed her drinks onto my face and to Jaein. I can still feel that. The way she looked at me when I waved at her. That’s it. She hates me.

 

I open my eyes and realised I’m wasting water and time.

 

I’m getting myself ready and drive myself to work. As I arrive, I am being welcome by my member.

 

“So, how was it? Was it fun?”, asked Hoseok hyung.

 

“Did you get to talk to her?”, asked Seokjin-hyung.

 

“Is she pretty, hyung? I want to see her so bad”, said Jungkook.

 

“Who is she?”, asked Jimin.

 

I stop myself from walking and give them a glare. “What’s wrong with you guys? So many questions, how am I gonna answer all of it?”

 

“Okay, first. It went well and it was fun. Second, I did but she’s introvert af. Third, just average and you will...soon and fourth”, I take a deep breath and sigh heavily in Gucci as they all waiting for my answer.

 

“She’s Han Mirae.”

 

“WOW, WOOOOO KIM TAEHYUNG!!!”, said Yoongi hyung. “OUR TAEHYUNGIE WILL BE HUSBAND, TIME FLY SO FAST”, said Namjoon hyung. “HYUNG, CONGRATS..I HAVE A FEELING YOU GONNA LIKE HER!! I’M FINALLY HAVE A NOONA IN LAW”, Jungkook jumps happily.

 

I smirk in Gucci, talks in Gucci and happy in Gucci.

 

Wait, am I smiling. Am I actually happy for this marriage? What about Jaein? Well, we’ll see.


 

As I am focusing on my computer, my phone rings.

 

Mom

 

I answer it, “Hey mom. What’s up?”

 

You know the marriage will be held in a week so how about tomorrow you bring Mirae for wedding dress fitting. I already called the bridal studio and set up the appointment.”, she said.

 

I nodded, “Arasso, ma’am.” We hang up and suddenly I am thinking.

 

Why doesn’t Gucci have custom made wedding attire in Korea. I’m disappointed.

 

Well as I keep imagining and daydreaming, how about I bring my future wife for lunch.

 

Shiat

 

I don’t have her number. Great Kim Taehyung, you don’t even have your own wife-to-be phone number.

 

Then I asked my mom which she asked from Mrs Han.

 

I save her contact as The ‘Obviously’  because that’s the only word I’ve heard besides the cafe incident which is long and sass.

 

I call her and surprise that she picks up.

 

Hello, who is this? If you just some scammer or con artist, you got the wrong person. I don’t have money”, I giggle listening to her.

 

“Ehem, are you done?”, I asked with a smile.

 

What? Yes.”, she said confusingly.

 

“Ms Obviously, fyi this is not a con artist. This is your husband-to-be”, excited waiting for her response, there’s a long silence until, “Bye” she said coldly.

 

“W-wait. Why are you like this? *sigh* Short story. Let’s go have lunch. Together”, I said.

 

Still no answer. “Please..” I said begging her.

 

Fine, meet me at my university”, she said. I mumble to myself while throwing my fist, yes!!!


 

Mirae’s POV

 

“Hello, who is this? If you just some scammer or con artist, you got the wrong person. I don’t have money”, I said.

 

Ehem, are you done?” I furrow my eyebrows like who is this.

 

“What? Yes.”

 

Ms Obviously, fyi this is not a con artist. This is your husband-to-be”, I freak out and widen my eyes. Haneul and Kihyun look at me weirdly.

 

I whisper and lean away from my phone, “It’s Taehyung.”

 

They nodded.

 

“Bye” I said coldly because like why is he calling me and how does he know my number.

 

W-wait. Why are you like this? *sigh* Short story. Let’s go have lunch. Together

 

I was completely speechless. But then I heard him saying “Please..”.

 

I take a heavy breath and said “Fine, meet me at my university”. He sounds excited.

 

It means I have a lunch with my ‘fiance’ (?).

 

“THAT. That’s an improvement.”, Haneul tease. “I know, wow having lunch with mr Fiance, me gusta (cringey much,hahaha XD)” tease Kihyun while poking my cheeks.

 

I turn red as they tease me. “Gahd, stahp it.”, I playfully hit them.

 

“Okay then, we’ll go now. Have fun”, they wave at me and I wave back.

 

Then a black luxurious car arrive in front of the university’s gate.