Part 3

Marriage with L(?)ve

3

Mirae’s POV

 

“YAH!!!!!!!”

 

I am shock to see my jeans is wet because of that stupid coffee which got spilled by that stupid guy. I feel furious, angry, annoying, irritating and whatever feels that can make me explode anytime.

 

*End of POV*

 

“You know ahgassi, you should watch where you’re going,” said that guy without any expression while looking at Mirae.

 

“What???? ARE YOU STUPID OR OH WAIT, YOU ARE STUPID!! FYI MR, I AM SITTING DOWN NOT STANDING UP OR WANDERING AROUND. YOU, WHO ARE NOW STANDING UP AND WALKING SHOULD BE WATCHING WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” said Mirae with sassy and angry tone while holding both hands on her waist.

 

Suddenly her girlfriend interrupt, “Stop talking nonsense to my boyfriend. You should apologize now,” she said while pointing down to Mirae.

 

All of the customer staring at the scene. A group of boys standing behind that guy which Mirae assume are their friends also look shock looking at the scene. Without thinking long enough, Mirae stands up and splash her coffee on that guy’s face. Then she takes Kihyun’s juice and splash on the girlfriend’s face.

 

Everyone gasp. Haneul quickly grab Mirae’s arms and pull her while the three of them walking out of the café.

 

“They deserve it. What were they thinking? I hate them soooooo much!!!!” said Mirae with angriness while gritting her teeth and make a double fist.

 

“Wow, I am impressed actually. You did that Mirae. Now I’m more proud to have you as my bff,” said Haneul with a smile while hugging Mirae. “Me too,” as Kihyun do the same.

 

“Thanks guys, I love you guys very much,” said Mirae while they all hugging side to side.

 

As they are walking away, suddenly a guy’s voice are heard by the three of them.

 

“Excuse me, miss!” They all turn around and look confusingly.

 

“I am so sorry on behalf of my friend. By the way, I’m Park Jimin. Just Jimin to be exact,” he said while smiling.

They look hesitate to talk to him but because of his apology, they soften their heart.

“Oh, it’s okay. It’s not your fault actually. My name is Han Mirae. You can call me Mirae. This is my bff, Oh Kihyun and Park Haneul,” said Mirae.

 

“Oh, we share the same surname Haneul-shi,” said Jimin and both him and Haneul chuckle.

 

“Mirae-shi, I hope that after this incident we can be friends. I mean looking at the way you did just now, umm I think you are a very interesting girl,” said Jimin.

 

“Haha, I’m a little short-tempered Jimin-shi. I didn’t expect that I will make such chaos. And yeah sure, we can be friends. By we I mean just we. If it’s with your friends of yours, no thanks,” said Mirae while looking away.

 

“Sure, understood. Nice meeting you guys. Hope to see you guys soon,” he wave them goodbye and they all drive back home before midnight.

 

What a day…phew