Part 2

Marriage with L(?)ve

It’s Saturday.

 

Mirae wakes up and get herself ready for the outing. She is really excited because they have been busy with projects and stuff until they don’t have time to have fun. It’s the final year so a little less stuff to do.

 

 

Mirae’s POV

 

I finish my makeup and everything until I heard a “BEEP”. Haneul call me.

“Are you ready? We already arrive.”

“Okay, just a minute.” I run downstairs, lock the door and gate and get inside the car. Then we left.

 

After an hour and half of driving, we finally arrive. I gasp to see so many people especially foreigners. But one thing that haven’t change are the flowers and trees. It’s still beautiful. Actually out of all four seasons, I love autumn the best because it can be warm, it can be cold and just perfect for outdoor activities. Not swimming precisely.

 

We walk off to almost every part of the amusement park and as we reach our limits, we decided to have some coffee.

 

We go into a coffee shop and grab ourselves some coffees. As me and Haneul are queuing, there’s a couple behind us keep making what I think as kissy sounds. I turn around a bit and see that girl keeps kissing her boyfriend’s cheek and they all laughing and giggling. I turn back around and make disgust face. “Wth is that. Get a motel or igloo..uggh.”

 

Suddenly Haneul whisper to me, “I know right.” We both exchange looks and shake our heads.

 

After we order and take our coffees, we go to sit at where Kihyun’s has reserve. Then we start to chat with unpleasing topic.

 

“Ya, what’s up with that couple behind us. I mean we get it they’re a couple but they don’t need to be so affectionate,” said Haneul disgustedly.

 

“I saw it too. One day if I ever have a girlfriend, I don’t want to have a clingy one like that. It’s annoying unless it’s a clingy dog or cat, that I don’t mind.” Then, we all laugh.

 

Until, someone accidentally spills coffee on my legs.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!”