Part 1

Marriage with L(?)ve

Mirae is an architecture student at Seoul National University (SNU) and she's in her final year so she is super senior. She's one of the top student alongside with her best friends, Park Haneul and Oh Kihyun. These three decided to have a lunch together.

 

Mirae's POV

 

We just finished morning classes so we decided to grab lunch together nearby our university since after this there are short briefing from our lecturer.

 

"So Mirae-ah, what do you want to do tomorrow since it's weekend?" Haneul asked while the three of us walking towards the restaurant.

 

I shrugged, "Molla, do you guys have any idea? I would love to do something since my parents will be going home this sunday."

 

"How about we're going to Everland and we can also go to Petite France. It's been a while ever since we entered university", said Kihyun excitedly. Me and Haneul look each other and smile happily hearing those idea from him. Yeayyyy...AMUSEMENT PARK IT IS!!!!!!!

 

I go home and waved them goodbye after our lunch and classes.

 

I open the door and walk straight to my room. I take a shower to fresh myself up, wearing my pyjamas and switch on my computer. "Hmm, since it's been a while, what we're going to do there?", I asked myself. I try to search for various activity and wow there's a lot to do. Not to forget to take selfies because the scenery are so beautiful.

 

I suddenly feel thirsty scrolling down on my computer so I walk downstairs and make myself a cup of tea. Suddenly my phone rings and it's my parents.

 

"Hello, omma! appa! I miss you guys so much!!!!" I scream.

 

"Yah!!! Mirae-ya!!! Why are you screaming? Aigoo, this kid. Yes, we miss you too", they said between their laughs.

 

"So, what's poppin?" I said and chuckle.

 

"Well, me and appa will come this sunday since our work are done here. I just want to let you know that we will have a dinner date all 3 of us at ***** restaurant. We will wear something nice and I bought you a dress for this upcoming dinner. Don't forget, okay?", omma said.

 

I look up try to 'swallow' what my mom just said. "Oh, I see. Okay. Btw, tomorrow me, Haneul and Kihyun will go to amusement park since it's weekend."

 

"Okay, be careful and don't be too late. Send my regards for them," omma said.

 

I nodded, "Okay omma. Goodnight. I love you both."

 

"Goodnight sweety, we love you too." They hang up the phone.

 

I finish my drink, switch off my computer and drift off to sleep.