Part 4

Marriage with L(?)ve

 

 

Right after Jimin apologised to the three of them, he headed back to the cafe and sit down with the others as they all settle down after what happened.

 

“Where is that girl?”, asked Taehyung annoyingly. Taehyung is the guy that Mirae mad at and the his girlfriend’s name is Jaein who’s always ing. Weirdly, Jaein left because she wants to calm herself down.

 

“She left. Why? Is there anything you want to say to her?”, Jimin smirk.

 

“What? No! She’s not that worth. I mean she messed up big times. If I see her next time, I’m not hesitate to pay back what she’s did,” Taehyung coldly said.

 

They all look at Taehyung like he’s alien or something. Definitely not a human.

 

All of sudden, out of nowhere “She’s hot when she’s mad”, said Yoongi.

 

They all surprise by his statement but the others also acknowledge that except for Taehyung. “You are all insane and blind. Which part of her being madly insane is hot?” he shrieked and looking disgustingly.

 

“You’ll see, Taetae. You’ll see”, said Jimin and smirking again . “And oh by the way, her name is Han Mirae. The other two are her bff”, he continued.

 

Taehyung just look at him and they all continue chatting.


 

Taehyung’s POV

 

I drive back home and let myself freshen up. Working as CEO is a very tiring thing to do especially when you’re still young. What do I mean? Well, I have been CEO for 2 years and when you did a very good job and there’s a lot of offer by joining this and that project well it means your business is amazing. So I am amazing.

 

I live by my own so it’s really quiet in this house but I ain’t complaint.

 

When I’m in a shower, suddenly Jimin’s voice echoing in my brain.

 

And oh by the way, her name is Han Mirae.

 

“Han Mirae, huh? You just made yourself some trouble. You’re going to get it if I ever meet you,” I speak to myself. Then I just wash my face a little aggressively the same thing as I brush my teeth as I recalled the incident.

 

I play with my phone and abeoji text me, “Don’t forget tomorrow, son.” I texted back, “Okay.”

 

I put my phone away and straight to bed.