Part 5

Marriage with L(?)ve

Mirae wakes up, take a bath and made herself some breakfast. She made french toast and a cup of coffee. Then, she’s watching some variety shows.


 

Mirae’s POV

 

“Where are they? Why is it call dinner date? Do we expect anyone else to come? What about tonight? What happen?” I asked myself.

 

So many questions playing in my mind right now. I just shrug and continue watching tv until I heard a honk.

 

“Mirae-ah, we’re home”, I jumped out of the couch and head towards the door and greet my parents. I hug them and being all smiley.

 

“Hey appa, omma. I miss you guys.”

 

“We miss you too, honey. Here. Take this. The dress we bought specially for you. You must wear them tonight. You are not forgetting, aren’t you?” appa said.

 

I shake my head and getting myself ready. It’s indeed a beautiful dress. Not too y, knee length, long sleeve. Just nice. Guess my parents have a good taste.

 

I let my hair loose with a little wavy, light makeup and spray a little perfume and we are ready to go.

 

Not long after that we arrive at the restaurant. We walk slowly inside and a family of three waving at us. That’s when I knew when my parents said dinner date.

 

At first I didn’t bother to look up much because I’m a little shy, and then I heard,

“This must be your daughter, then? She’s beautiful”, said the lady.

 

“Your son is also very handsome”, omma said.

 

Son? Let me look at him

 

As I look to the left, I am shock and surprise as to see I saw.

 

It can’t be. Are you effing kidding me???

 

And there he is all smiling and chuckling as they compliment him.

 

He was all y yesterday and suddenly he’s being all nice and laugh so sincerely. He’s sure are an alien.

 

I’m actually processing everything right now. Oof