Oh Christmas Tree! (Pt 1)

A Day at Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina ran into the daycare with a giant grin on her face. "Guys! It's snowing outside!" She exclaimed. Her gummy smile was on full blast and she was bouncing up and down. However, nobody seemed to hear her. Mina frowned and pouted. She ran over to Chaeyoung and jumped on her back. Chaeyoung exclaimed in surprise but quickly wrapped her arms around Mina's legs and steadied herself so they both wouldn't fall.

"What's going on Minari?" Chaeyoung asked when she finally was able to stead both herself and Mina.

"Nobody's listening to me." Mina mumbled into Chaeyoung's back. Chaeyoung frowned and tightened her hold on Mina. "It's ok MInari, I'll listen to you." Chaeyoung announced proudly. Mina was her favourite unnie and Chaeyoung hated when she was sad.

Mina smiled into Chaeyoung's back, "It's snowing outside. It's the first snow." Mina mumbled into Chaeyoung's back. Chaeyoung grinned and quickly ran outside, with Mina still on her back.

"Minari, you were right! It's really snowing out here!" Chaeyoung exclaimed happily as she turned in a full circle with Mina still on her back. Chaeyoung laughed happily and lifted her face up to the sky. She closed her eyes and let the snow gently fall on her face. Mina jumped off of Chaeyoung's back and took Chaeyoung's hand in her own. Mina sprinted around the playground and pulled Chaeyoung along with her, both of them laughing and holding their faces up to the sky.

"Chaeyoungie it's snowing!" Mina exclaimed happily. The penguin completly in her element.

Meanwhile, Sana and Tzuyu were inside the classroom making snowflakes together.

"Tzuyu, did you know, every snowflake is uniqu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter