Spies? (Saidamo)

A Day at Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saidamo shennanigans ft. SNSD and Twice maknae moments

For Clairebear1789 and Elbirehl

 

Dahyun jumped on the table and began to flair her arms up and down. "I'm the king of the eagles." she screeched as she continued to wave her arms up and down.

Seohyun sighed and looked at Yoona who could only shrug and grin in response. "Don't look at me, you're on Dahyun duty today"

Seohyun rubbed her temples and sighed again. She thought her co teacher was suppose to be an adult.

Seohyun plastered on a smile and made her way over to Dahyun, "Dahyun, sweetie, come down from there, you're going to hurt yourself."

"No I'm-"Dahyun shrieked as she fell from the table, somehow managing to trip on nothing when she had turned slightly to address teacher Seohyun.

Luckily, a pair of arms caught Dahyun just in time. Unluckily, those arms belonged to a very tiny, very unprepared Momo.

Seohyun grimaced when she saw the two little bodies crash onto the floor.

"Are you guys okay?" Seohyun asked as she rushed over to the duo's side. They both groaned and simultaneously gave a thumbs up.

"We're okay."

Seohyun quickly lifted Dahyun off of Momo and checked them both over for any bulbs, brusises, or scrapes.

Seohyun sighed in relief when she was done checking both kids and found nothing on their tiny bodies.

"Come on, let's go get you guys some juice," She said as she took Momo and Dahyun' s little hands into each of her own. Together, the three of them walked to the pamtry. Momo and Dahyun were skipping happily and talking amongst themselves while Seohyun watched on with a find smile.

"Minoring! Did you see me? I was on top of the world!" Dahyun giggled as she began to jump around.

Momo gave Dahyun a confused loom and shook her head, "No, you were on top of the table," she said with a tilt of her head, her forehead wrinkling slightly.

Seohyun laughed a little and was about to explain to Momo what Dahyun meant when she suddenly her a scream.

"Teacher Seohyun!"

Seohyun turned around just in time to catch a little bundle of energy with her legs. Seohyun recoiled a bit and smiled when she realized who had just crashed into her.

"Teacher Seohyun! I missed you." Tzuyu said as she grinned up at her favorite teacher. Seohyun melted at the sight.

Tzuyu had taken an instant liking to Seohyun and was always happy to see the teacher. The other teachers often got jealous because of the amount of attention that the usually cool headed Tzuyu gave Seohyun.

"Teacher Seohyun, will you play with me?" Tzuyu asked as she gave the teacher her best puppy eyes and a tiny pout.

Seohyun melted at the sight and pinched T zuyu's cheek. "Of course I will sweetie, but after I give Momo and Dahyun some juice okay? How about you go play with J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter