Mischief Managed (Dahmo)

A Day at Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona, Sooyoung, Momo, and Dahyun sneaking their way to eat food. 

 

For MaxTheCatnip

 

Momo snuggled into her blanket and yawned before closing her eyes.

10...

"Aww, look at that. Momo must have been really tired. Usually it takes a long time for her to settle down and go to sleep."

9...

Yoona nodded I'm agreement but felt a nagging, suspicious feeling creep into her heart. "Yeah..."

8....

Yoona looked at Momo suspiciously before shaking her head at her own actions. Momo was just a little kid. She was probably just tired from her earlier dance off with Mina.

7...

Sooyoung walked into her office to start on her paper work and closed her door slightly, leaving it cracked open just a bit in order to hear anything that might go on in the classroom.

6....

Yoona, however, stayed rooted to her spot as she continued to suspiciously eye Momo who was peacefully hugging Dahyun to her body.

5....

Yoona sighed and shook her head once more. She really needed to lay off the caffeine. It was starting to make her a little suspicious and paranoid.

4....

Yoona smiled softly at the kids in the classroom who were now passed out on the floor, their little heads resting on theur pillows (or in the case of Sana, on Tzuyu's stomach)

3...

Yoona slowly made her way over to her own office to begin filing her paperwork and to start planning for the next day.

2...

Before entering her office, Yoona turned her head one last time, her eyes landing once again on the kid who had seemingly fallen asleep too easily. Momo rolled over in her sleep and snuggled further into her pillow.

1....

Yoona turned around and walked into her office, sitting down on her leather seat with a huff. Her office door was open slightly in order to hear any noise coming from the sleeping children outside.

0...

Momo peaked an eye open and looked around. She smiled triumphantly when she saw neither of her teachers in the class room.

Momo slowly sat up. She looked around and her smile grew even wider when she saw her teachers' office doors almost completely shut.

Momo turned her attention to Dahyun who was sleeping soundly next to her.

"Dahyunnie..." Momo whispered as she began to gently shake Dahyun awake.

Dahyun grunted before slowly opening her eyes. "Momo?"

Momo grinned and winked at Dahyun, "Today's Tuesday."

Dahyun blinked sleepily and cocked her head slightly to the side. Momo continued to grin at her as she waited for Dahyun to come to her moment of realization.

Dahyun blinked and slowly felt the drowsiness leave her tiny body. She smiled softly when she saw Momo grinning brightly at her. Dahyun brought her two balled fists uo to her eyes and rubbed them against her eyes.

"Hmm?" Dahyun mumbled out.

Momo sighed and frowned slightly, "Today's Tuesday," She said again and smiled brightly when she saw the metaphorical light bulb pop up above Dahyun's head.

Dahyun started to smirk and Momo slowly smirked too. 

The two slowly peeled the blanket off of their bodies and stood up slowly.

"Let's go Momoring," Dahyun said as she slowly began to tiptoe her way across the classroom floor. There was a packet of new animal crackers calling their name.

Momo began to him the mission impossible song under her breath as she danced her way across the room. Dahyun giggled at the sight and joined in on Momo's antics.

However, the duo's fun quickly ended when they heard Jihyo grumbled under her breath. They both stopped and listened intently, their legs raised midair and their arms raised above their heads.

"Momo... Dahyun... go to sleep."

Momo and Dahyun shared panicked looks. God Jihyo had caught then in the act and was ready to force them back into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter