Oh Christmas Tree (Final)

A Day at Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo ran up to Tiffany and tugged on the teacher's skirt. "Ms. Hwang, are we going to build ginger bread houses again this year?" Momo asked excitedly. She loved decorating the little houses and making them festive... and eating them afterwards.

Tiffany shuddered as she remembered the mess that had been made last year. Momo and Jeongyeon had eaten all of the supplies half way through the activity and everyone had devolved into sobbing messes. The only thing that had stopped the kids from crying had been the lure of extra cookies during their snack time.

"No, this year we're going to be doing something a little different."

"Are we going to make drawings for Santa again?" Chaeyoung asked hopefully as she too walked up to Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled but shook her head. Although the activity had been fun, that too had ended with little sobbing kids when Sooyoung had accidentally knocked down Chaeyoung's new box of 64 crayons and broken half of them. Seeing Chaeyoung crying had caused Mina and Dahyun to rush over to their friend and try to offer their comfort. After several minutes of failed comforting, the duo had also devolved into tears. They had only stopped after Sooyoung had promised to buy Chaeyoung a box of 152 crayons.

"No, not that either," Sooyoung said with a shake of her head.

"Then what? Is santa going to visit again?" Nayeon asked with a shudder.

Nayeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Sana had all been traumatized by last year's santa. The teachers had arranged from Kim Heechul from next door, who was in charge of the boy's division of the daycare, to come dressed up as santa claus. However, that had turned out to be a wrong move, when Nayeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Sana, had apparently never heard of Santa Claus. The four children had burst out into tears when they had been asked to get on the lap of a strange man with a beard. Their parents had warned them of stranger danger after all.

"No sweetie, Santa's not coming this year." Tiffany said calmly.

"Then what? What are we doing?" Sana shouted as she began to jump up and down. Her curiousity was beginning to kill her. Soon after, the rest of the kids joined in and Tiffany soon had eight hyper active children jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Okay, okay, everybody calm down. We're going to be doing a Secret Santa." Tiffany said as she began to explain the game to the eager kids. "Now remember, you guys have one week to buy a gift okay." She said as she allowed the kids to draw names from a hat that she had prepared before hand.

"Okay!" Everyone cheered as they eagerly opened their papers.

"No peaking," Mina said with a gummy smile when she realized that Chaeyoung had been attempting to see her paper. Mina hugged the paper close to her chest and Tiffany swore that she saw Chaeyoung practically swoon at the sight of Mina's gummy smile.

Chaeyoung pouted but nodded nontheless.

"Okay kids, I want you to start thinking of your gifts, and remember this is suppose to be a secret okay?"

"Okay!"

-

The day had finally come. It was time for the gift exchange. Everyone was excited and had decided to come in onesies that day. Tiffany cooed at the sight of Jihyo in a unicorn onesie, Nayeon in a bunny onesie, Jeongyeon in a dinosaur onesie, Momo in a raccoon onesie, Sana in a squirell onesie, Mina in a penguin onesie, Dahyun in an eagle onesie, Chaeyoung in a tiger onesie, and Tzuyu in a dog onesie.

The class gathered together and took a picture next to the Christmas tree that they had all decorated together at the beginning of december.

"Okay girls, let's all sit in a cirlce and we can start, but remember, no opening gifts until everybody has there's." Yoona asked as she clapped her hands.

(In order to save you readers from having to read who got who, here's a nice, handy, convient table instead.)

Reciever Sender Jihyo Tzuyu Jeongyeon Chaeyoung Momo Dahyun Naeyon Jihyo Sana Nayeon Mina Jeongyeon Dahyun Momo Chaeyoung Sana Tzuyu Mina

 

After everyone finally got their gifts, all the girls turned to Yoona and Tiffany, waiting for them to give their okay to open the gifts. "Okay, now that everyone has their gifts, you guys can open them now."

Everyone cheered and soon wrapping paper was flying left and right as "ooh's" and "ahh's" filled the room.

Jihyo had gotten a toy train and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter