In Sickness (and In Health) (Satzu)

A Day at Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is for satzu_life1225. I don't think this is what you had in mind with the prompt but I hope you still like it anyways ^^ P.S I'm sorry for any typos, it's currently 2 A.M where I am and I'm typing on my phone.

 

Tzuyu walked into the day care with a spring in her step. Her parents had finally caved in and bought her the Yoda back pack that she had wanted for the past month. It may or may not have involved many nights of puppy eyes from both Tzuyu and her puppy, Gucci, but that was besides the point.

 

Tzuyu shifted her back pack on her back and waited for her Sana unnie to bound up to her and give her a hug as per their daily routine. Tzuyu stood by the door for a minute before furrowing her brow and looking around to see why Sana hadn't come yet.

 

Tzuyu turned her head multiple times and frowned when she realized that Sana wasn't in the room. Clutching the strap of her back pack even harder, Tzuyu trudged further into the room, her steps determined and her mind set on her mission.

 

Tzuyu first stopped by the arts and crafts table where Chaeyoung was attempting to draw a penguin and Mina was playing with her Nintendo.

 

"Have you guys seen Sana unnie?" Tzuyu asked, her voice dripping with concern. Mina looked up from her console and shook her head before returning to her game. Chaeyoung paused and put her hand up to her chin. "I think I saw teacher Seohyun take Sana unnie into the kitchen." Chaeyoung said while rubbing her chin. 

 

Tzuyu nodded once and started power walking over to the kitchen as best as her little legs allowed her to. She pushed open the door and blinked in owilishly at the sight that she was met with.

 

Momo and Dahyun gave Tzuyu a sheepish smile. Momo waved at her hand awkwardly at Tzuyu while Dahyun was frozen beneath her. "You won't tell teacher Sooyoung that we're taking her cookies right?" Momo asked, her hand in the cookie jar on the top shelf while Dahyun carried her on her shoulders so she could reach said cookie jar.

 

Tzuyu shrugged and shook her head, "Not if you tell me what I want to hear." She said simply as she innocently cocked her head to the side, a devilish glint in her eyes. 

 

Momo and Dahyun quickly nodded. It was one thing to steal food from the kitchen while any of their other day care teachers were around . But to steal food when Ms. Choi was in charge? The punishment was an absolute nightmare: No snack time for the day.

 

Momo shivered at the thought and immediately resolved to tell Tzuyu whatever she wanted to hear, and to find out the information if she didn't already know.

 

"Where's Sana unnie?"

 

Momo blinked. That was not what she had expected. She had expected for Tzuyu to ask her to get her a cookie too or maybe steal some other type of food from the cabinets, or maybe she was confusing Tzuyu with herself.

 

"I think Sana went to the nurses station,"

 

Tzuyu nodded and left the classroom and wandered down the halls to the nurses station. She pushed open the door and frowned. This was the third place that she had looked for Sana and the third time that she had failed to find her.

 

Sitting where Sana should have been were a bickering Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Truthfully Tzuyu was glad that she hadn't found Sana in the infirmary but she was beginning to grow more worried about her. It was unusual for Sana to miss a day without telling her the day before.

 

"Unnies are you okay?" Tzuyu asked, conc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter