A Normal Day

A Day at Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyunnie come play with me~" Sana yelled out while tugging on Dahyun's arm.

 

"Nooooo, I want to play with Momo!" Dayum yelled out while pointing at Momo who was currently stuffing her face with cookies. "Let gooooo"

 

Dayum pulled her arm from Sana' s grasp and quickly ran over to Momo.

 

Sana pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"Sana unnie, I'll play with you."

 

Sana turned around and grinned at Tzuyu, "Come on Chewy, let's play house. You be the mom and I'll be the dad." Sana said as she dragged Tzuyu over to the you house in the corner of the classroom.

 

Sana leaned in and placed a kiss on Tzuyu's cheek.

 

Tzuyu blinked her eyes in confusion, "What was that for unnie?"

 

"You're my wife so I get to miss you." Sana stated firmly while leaning in to kiss Tzuyu on the cheek again. She pulled back and grinned at the now blushing Tzuyu.

 

"Nooo, my mommy said people can only kiss when they're in love." Tzuyu declared while shaking her head firmly at the now pouting Sana.

 

"But Tzuyu, I loovvveee you,"

 

Jeongyeon made a face as she passed by her two classmates. Sana was now trying to kiss Tzuyu on the cheek again while Tzuyu was shaking her head and had a hand on Sana' s face, trying to push her away.

 

"Hyung!"

 

Jeongyeon turned around and high fives Chaeyoung

 

"Dongsaeng!"

 

"Hyung, what are Twice's favorite kind of jokes? KNOCK KNOCK jokes!"

 

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon doubled over in laughter. Their tiny shoulders shaking with laughter as their hands clutched theur tummies.

 

When they finally stopped laughing, they noticed how quiet it was. Sana and Tzuyu had paused mid fight, Tzuyu's hand firmly planted on Sana' s lips. Momo and Dahyun had also stopped their cookie eating contest and were currently staring with blank expressions at the no jam duo.

 

Suddenly Nayeon showed up from nowhere and pinched Jeongyeon's ear. "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon, you think that was funny?"

 

Jeongyeon cried out in pain and started to swat at the hand that was firmly clasped around her ear.

 

"Yes! Now let go of me, I wasn't even the one who told the joke! Chaeyoung was, go punish her you demon!"

 

Chaeyoung gasped and placed a hand over her heart, "Jeongyeon hyung betrayed me!" Chaeyoung dramatically cried out, her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter