003

Strangers to Soulmates
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Where are you going for lunch?" Chanyeol quips as he follows her. "Nowhere you should know." Mi Ra replies.

"Oh well, it looks like I have to just follow you then." He mumbles to himself but nonetheless, Mi Ra heard it. "Just go wherever you want to go, Chanyeol-ssi; the school is big enough." 

"But I'll feel lonely." He pouts. Mi Ra suppresses a sigh from her lips and looks at Chanyeol. "Look, just go out there and say hi and make some friends. I believe there are still people who will be friends with you."

"I'm trying to make friends! But this particular girl said that the word 'friend' isn't in her dictionary so I'm trying really hard!" He whines, crossing his arm for extra effect.

"I hope you're not talking about me." Mi Ra comments drily. "Is there no way I can make you stop following me like a lost puppy?" Chanyeol shook his head and beamed, causing the girl to let out a sigh. 

Mi Ra pushes open the huge metal door and inhales the fresh air. "Close the door when you're in." She instructed as she sat down on the ground with her knees close to her. Obediently, Chanyeol closes the door gently and sits beside her. He kept quiet, waiting for Mi Ra to speak.

"This is my favorite place out of the entire school." Her voice drops to a whisper. Chanyeol turns his head towards her. "It's the only place in school where the sky seemed to be so close to me." For a moment, Chanyeol thought he saw sadness in her eyes but the girl blinked and the emotion disappeared before he could confirm it.

Moments later, Mi Ra broke the silence. "Why do you want to be friends with me?"

"Becau

Please log in to read the full chapter