Just A Scratch; 2Seung; B

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: Blurb (<200)
Ship/Pairing: 2Seung (Seungwoo x Seungsik) VICTON
Request: No
Word Count: 193

"Are you hurt?" Seungwoo rushes out, rushing over to Seungsik when he notices him grab his hand, Seungsik shakes his head pulling his hand into his sleeve, "let me see," Seungwoo mutters pulling back Seungsik's sleeve, "you cut your hand," Seungwoo says with a heavy sigh glancing up at the younger.

"It's just s scratch," Seungsik mutters looking anywhere but at the leader of his group, "it'll be fine," Seungsik tries to pull his hand away but Seungwoo tightens his grip pulling him over to the chairs.

"It could get infected," Seungwoo mumbles pushing Seungsik to sit down by his shoulders crouching down in front of the younger and using the small med-kit that had been on the table behind him to put a band-aid on it after he cleans it with peroxide, "did it sting?" Seungwoo asks after he puts the band-aid on Seungsik's cut the younger only hums.

"It would have been fine," Seungsik mutters, Seungwoo lets out a sigh standing up resting his hand on top of Seungsik's head, Seungwoo presses his lips against Seungsik's forehead.

"Stop complaining, I wanted to clean it up," Seungwoo assures with a small smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter