Shinsun; Listen; D

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: Drabble (300-600)
Ship/Pairing: ShinSun (Wooshin[Wooseok] x Sunyoul[Yein]) UP10TION
Request: No
Word Count: 443

Tensions are annoying, it's frustrating to get upset at someone without being able to tell them why. Yein would love to just tell Wooseok that he has feelings for him and that he wants him to stop flirting with other people, but he can't. One, they're both guys and he isn't even sure if Wooseok likes guys. Two, telling him—even if Wooseok likes guys too—will still make things awkward between the roommates because Yein just can't see Wooseok liking him. The two get along well yes, Wooseok is touchy, yes, but that's just how Wooseok is, that's what Yein keeps telling himself.

"Yein," Wooseok calls out, "it's cold," Wooseok says softly, Yein turns around to see Wooseok slipping out of his jacket, Wooseok lays the jacket of Yein's shoulders, "what's wrong, why did you just storm out like that?" Wooseok's eyes scan over Yein's features and Yein has to look away from him, his heart pounding in his chest even though he knows it shouldn't be.

"I just wanted to get some air," Yein says softly pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, "did you follow me out here?" Yein asks puzzled Wooseok hums and nods in response, "aren't you cold?" Yein continues remembering that Wooseok gave up his jacket for him.

"I have long sleeves on, unlike you," Wooseok says with a smile, "I'm not cold," Wooseok grabs onto Yein's wrist, Yein's hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter