Binhyuk; Bullying; D

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: Drabble (300-600)

Ship/Pairing: Binhyuk (Moonbin x Rock) Astro

Request: No

Word Count: 400 

Minhyuk turns his head to the side shutting his eyes tightly, expecting the impact that never came. Instead, he feels a presence in front of him, Minhyuk cracks his eyes open his shoulder relaxing when he sees Moonbin in front of him. If Minhyuk had been on the receiving end of Moonbin's glare he would probably be just as intimidated as the guy that was previously threatening Minhyuk's life.

"Why are you bothering my friend?" Moonbin his head to the side finally releasing his grip on the other's fist resting his hand on his waist shifting his weight from one foot to the other, "are you going to say anything?" Moonbin pushes the other lightly and he just stumbles back, somehow managing to pull a strong glare in Moonbin's direction who is unaffected, Minhyuk, on the other hand, shivers slightly imagining how worse things will get now whenever Bin isn't with him.

"Let's just go," Minhyuk says shakily grabbing onto Moonbin's arm and tugging him backward, Moonbin ragdolls instantly moving with his friend, Moonbin eventually turns away from the stare off he was having and towards Minhyuk, "thank you, but now things are going to get worse," Minhyuk mumbles softly, "you can't stay by me all day," Minhyuk mumbles under his breath.

"I can try," Moonbin says with a small laugh, "why did you never tell me?" Moonbin asks softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter