Jaepil; Adorable; S

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: Scenario (600+)
Ship/Pairing: Jaepil (Jae x Wonpil) Day6
Request: no
Word Count: 666 that was not on purpose I promise

Wonpil is pretty, Jaehyung will admit it to himself internally that Wonpil is pretty, cute, and overall lovable. Everyone loves Wonpil there isn't anything to hate about Wonpil. The only thing Jaehyung can hate about Wonpil is how much Wonpil hates himself. Jaehyung wishes that he could just hug Wonpil and ramble to him until he understood how perfect he is. He wishes he could make the adorable puppy-eyed man realize just how cute and talented he truly is. Wonpil smiles to himself not noticing Jaehyung staring in his direction. Wonpil does eventually shift under Jaehyung's gaze glancing in the direction it's coming from and relaxing once he realizes that it is only Jaehyung. Wonpil finishes up what he was currently doing quickly moving to sit across from Jaehyung.

"Why are you staring at me?" Wonpil asks with a bright smile, Jaehyung shrugs his gaze still not shifting away from the pretty boy in front of him, "it's making me shy," Wonpil says with a small laugh his eyes crinkling at the corners from his smile, which is very contagious making a smile cover Jaehyung's face as well.

"How do you always look so happy?" Jaehyung asks mindlessly, Wonpil still manages to keep his smile but it looks much more forced than Jaehyung is used to, but it only lasts a moment before Wonpil's usual smile returns.

"I'm just good at making myself happy," Wonpil says rolling his lips together pressing his hands together in between his legs and leaning fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter