Daejae; I Like You; D

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: Drabble (300-600)
Ships/Pairing: Daejae (Daehyun x Youngjae) B.A.P
Request: No
Word Count: 370

Daehyun hasn't even said anything and Youngjae is glaring already. It's normal between the two of them, Youngjae is skeptical and easily annoyed by his overly affectionate best friend that seems to be bad luck charm for him. Bad luck seems to follow Daehyun like the plague infecting all of his friends around him, especially Youngjae. Youngjae's almost ready to tell Daehyun to leave him alone, but after knowing him for so many years and maybe growing a little too fond to the puppy-like man he just can't bring himself to actually tell him to get lost.

Daehyun throws himself down on the couch next to Youngjae resting his head on Youngjae's shoulder instinctively: "What are you doing?" Youngjae mutters moving his shoulder in an attempt to get Daehyun to move but it doesn't work.

"It's cold in here, you're warm, so I'm laying against you," Daehyun says moving to lay closer to Youngjae, Youngjae lets out a dramatic sigh but gives in and lays his own head atop Daehyun's sinking into Daehyun's touch, "Youngjae, what do you think of me?" Daehyun asks seemingly distantly or absent-mindedly.

"You're my best friend," Youngjae says brightly wrapping his arm around Daehyun's back and pulling him closer against his side, "I complain about you a lot, but you're my best friend," Youngjae says honestly, sensing that Daehyun isn't in a good mood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter