Kiho; Tickle War; D

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: Drabble (300-600)
Ship/Pairing: Kiho (Wonho x Kihyun) MONSTA X
Request: Yes, By Anon
Word Count: 345

Kihyun started it, he should have known that Hoseok can easily overpower him and attack back. Kihyun laughs attempting to squirm his way out from under his unfairly strong boyfriend. Kihyun pushes against Hoseok's chest before just giving up and resting one arm over his eyes his other resting flat on the pillow behind him. Hoseok still keeps up his ruthless attack on Kihyun’s sides. Kihyun’s back arches up slightly and he eventually manages to roll himself over onto his stomach. Hoseok lets out a laugh resting his chest against Kihyun’s back.

“Are you done?" Hoseok asks softly his head resting on the pillow beside Kihyun’s head, Kihyun hums in response shifting slightly underneath Hoseok to make himself more comfortable, “can we stay like this?” Hoseok says with a laugh, Kihyun can feel Hoseok’s breath against his neck.

“It’s not like I can get away,” Kihyun grumbles finding slight difficulty breathing due to their position, “let me breath though,” Kihyun mutters pulling himself forward slightly using his arms to prop himself up slightly.

Hoseok shifts his weight slightly to the side, but it is enough for Kihyun to squeeze himself from underneath Hoseok. Kihyun rests his arms on Hoseok's shoulders letting out a huff his bottom lip pulled into a pout.

"It's not fair, I was just playing," Kihyun complains hitting Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter