Junhwan; Injury; B

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: Blurb (<200)
Ship/Pairing: Junhwan (Jinhwan x Junhoe) iKON
Request: No
Word Count: 198

"I'll help you," Junhoe lifts Jinhwan's arm putting it around his shoulder, slouching over so that he can better help the older support himself, "why are you always getting hurt," Junhoe mutters supporting the smaller's weight.

"I can't help that I fell on the side of my ankle," Jinhwan grumbles letting out a hiss when he lands weird, Junhoe stops walking looking at Jinhwan's leg.

"I'll just carry you, it's easier that way," Junhoe hooks his arm under Jinhwan's thighs and attempts to lift him, but doesn't get very far before the older slaps his arm away, "at least let me give you a piggyback ride," Junhoe says heavily with a sigh crossing his arms, Jinhwan thinks about it for a moment before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Hurry," Jinhwan mutters motioning for Junhoe to crouch in front of him, which Junhoe does with a smile allowing Jinhwan to hop over towards him and wrap his arms around his neck.

"How is this any better than me just carrying you, did you just want to feel tall?" Junhoe teases, Jinhwan wraps his arms tighter around Junhoe's neck.

"Who's older?" Jinhwan asks sweetly.

"You," Junhoe says tugging at Jinhwan's arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter