Minsung; Soft; D

Various BxB oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: In between Blurb & Drabble closer to Drabble tho
Ship/Pairing: Minsung (Lee Know x Han)Stray Kids
Request: no
Word Count: 270 

Minho can't help himself, Jisung is way too adorable to not be showered with attention. Jisung was probably accustomed to the older's constant attempts at making skinship by this point. Jisung lets out a small sigh laying his hands over Minho's and pressing himself further against him. To Minho, Jisung isn't just an adorable underclassman, though, he is also extremely talented in everything he does. Something Minho finds unfair occasionally but mostly he finds the younger extremely hardworking.

"You two are always like this," Changbin teases once he steps into Minho's line of view, "have you seen anyone else?" Changbin asks shifting his weight awkwardly from one foot fo the other.

"No I haven't seen Yongbok," Jisung mutters already knowing who Changbin is looking for, "I think he left with Chan earlier," Jisung says with a small nod to himself before shifting closer to Minho's chest.

"I didn't say I was looking for Felix," Changbin grumbles throwing himself down next to the two on the couch, "I could have been looking for Chan," he mutters under his breath facing the Tv and attempting to ignore the lump of blankets that Minho and Jisung had turned into sometime before he arrived.

Jisung turns his head to the side wrapping one of his arms around Minho's neck. Minho sends Jisung a confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter