Frustrations

Drawings From The Heart

 

~*Hyunseung’s POV*~

The conversation from before is still ringing in my ears and the uneasy feeling still disturbing my heart. And I must admit that the image of her sad eyes looking at me probably won’t leave my mind so soon.

I heaved a sigh as I entered the practice room. Walking lazily through the room, I placed my bag in the corner and stayed looking at it as my mind went wild. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn’t notice the other presence there.

-Oppa! When we’re going to start the practice? I’m waiting for you for hours!

I jumped and put a hand above my chest. Breathing in and out I took a look on her, who was leaning against the middle of the mirror wall with her arms crossed.

-Oh my gosh, Hyo Jin! You’re trying to kill me or something?

-It’s your fault for not noticing me!

-Yeah, yeah… It’s always my fault.

I murmured under my breath as I started to stretch out. After some minutes my body was ready and I put on the music, letting all my thoughts and worries fly by the window for a little and concentrating only in the music. My dance moves were synchronized with the music and I was pretty pleased with it. But I think that everyone has the pleasure to disturb me when I’m finally enjoying a peaceful time.

-Oppa! When are you going to teach me the part we dance together? There’s only some minutes left until the performance!

I’m not going to discount my frustrations on her… I’m not going to discount my frustrations on her! Even if SHE is one of them!

-Hyo Jin… There’s not a single part that we dance “together”. We won’t touch each other at all, okay? The dance I gave you is the whole dance.

-How is this possible, oppa? The teacher will be furious at us! This is not what he asked!

-Soo… This will be a project to you. You will choose a music, without choreography, and make one. Of course you will have to present to me and the class. You’ll have a week to prepare it. And you can start now!

-If I remember well, this is what he said. And there isn’t any “you need to touch each other” part. Even because there are duos of girls and duos of boys.

If glare could kill, I probably would be dead right now. She snorted and stormed out of the room. I’m not really worried if she will do the performance or not, I can do it by myself. But… I really wonder if Hyo Rin will go to watch us.

-Us, hum…?

I look at the mirror and I can see her sad eyes looking at me again. I bit my lower lip as guilt hit my heart. Maybe she’ll not want to see me anymore after today. Maybe she’ll avoid me forever and never look at my face again. I’ve hurt her. The only friend that she could count on has abandoned her when she most need. It’s not the truth but is probably what she’s thinking right now. Aish, Jang Hyunseung! You’re such an idiot, you know?

 

~*Hyo Rin's POV*~

Yoseob dragged me with him for the entire cafeteria. I’m not sure why, but he had the brightest grin on his face, like he was showing a trophy. Let’s say that the eyes in the cafeteria didn’t think the same. I could feel sharp knifes stabbing my body from all of them; boys and girls. Is not that Yoseob is popular with guys the same way that he is with the girls, is just that all of them want to be his friends and they think that I’m not worthy to be with him.

Doojoon came after us all the time, nagging at Yoseob for letting him behind. He said that he wasn’t mad at me because he knows that I don’t have strength to fight against Yoseob, since I’m a girl. Yoseob in other hand was complaining that he wanted to have some time alone with me and Doojoon was screwing it.

They bought all kind of food that they found for me. Things that I didn’t even know are sold in a cafeteria. We sat in a table and ate all of that. Well, at least they did. Hyunseung’s cold attitude towards me haunted me all the time. Of course I would laugh at their silliness and jokes, but his image just didn’t vanish of my mind. And for some time, Junhyung didn’t exist for me.

Finally they let go of me and bid goodbye, heading to their classes. I was doing the same, almost passing through the door when someone stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I was shocked and about to scream when I saw the person standing there, holding my hand.

 

~*Junhyung’s POV*~

Aigoo, I wanted to arrive early in the university today but I ended up making it just in time. Well, blame my stupid heart that just wouldn’t stop beating fast every time I remembered the yesterday’s afternoon and not allowed me to sleep. Good! I’m blushing again! Yong Junhyung, stop it! Be a man! You can’t let her see this silly side of yours!

I shook my head and was about to go to class when someone grabbed my attention. Hyo Rin. She’s walking slowly and with her head low. I can feel a sad aura involving her. Did something happen? I called her numerous times, but she just didn’t hear. I ran a little and stopped her from entering her class by grabbing her hand.

-J-Junhyung-ssi?

-Yah! I’m calling you for good minutes.

-I-I’m sorry. I didn’t hear.

She bowed a little and looked at me with apologizing eyes. Although she was feeling sorry because of me, I still can feel that this is not the only thing bothering her. Taking my other hand up to her, I patted her head gently and gave a sincere smile.

-It’s okay, Hyo Rin-ah. But tell me, something happened with you?

-Eh?

She tilted her head cutely as she looked confused at me. I giggled and looked straight in her eyes.

-I can feel that’s something bothering you and that you’re feeling sad. Just tell me, okay? We are friends, right?

She bit her lower lip and lowered her head to try to hide her flushed cheeks, but I still could see it clearly. It’s a cute act though.

-I’m sorry, Junhyung-ssi. I’m really glad that you care about me, but I just don’t want to talk about it now.

Somehow I felt a little disappointed. I wanted her to open up for me. Strangely enough is that I feel that she does it with Hyunseung. I’m a little envy of him. I just want her to know that she can count on me too whenever she wants. Yes, I approached her because of Chae Young, but I’m her friend now and I really care about her. She has this special thing that makes me want to protect her and it’s a little frustrating that she only goes to Hyunseung. I smiled and patted her head again.

-It’s okay. But you can look for me whenever you want to talk or just a company, right?

She nodded slightly but then her eyes moved to somewhere else and her cheeks glowed with a deep shade of pink. I frowned and looked in the same direction; I’m still holding her hand. I quickly pulled away and coughed awkwardly while feeling my cheeks burning.

-I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean…

-I-It’s okay. I… I have to go now.

The moment she bowed to me I remembered our conversation from yesterday.

-Wait! Hyo Rin-ah.

-Yes?

-You’ll go see us, right?

I can that she’s hesitating right now. Maybe… She fought with Hyunseung or something? They aren’t seeing each other lately and he refused to go look for her with me yesterday… I just can’t believe that I’m going to do something like this to someone again; and the same person yet! Taking a deep breath I clasped my hands together and placed them under my chin. A little pout, pleading eyes and the magic starts.

-Please?

She covered with her hands but I still could see her cheeks trembling; she wants to laugh. Hard! I ignored the fact that I’m feeling extremely embarrassed and maintained the pose until she nodded at me. I smiled and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. 

-Good! Just… Don’t tell anyone that I’ve made such faces for you, okay? Ah, my cool image going to the ground…

She chuckled and I finally got to see that she actually have the cutest eye smile I’ve ever saw. I was amazed by it and just blurted out.

-Wow, your eye smile is so cute! You should show it more often!

She looked surprised but still smiled at me. I’m glad that I’ve made her smile despite whatever her problem is.

-You shouldn’t be going? You’ll probably be late for you class.

-Aish, I totally forgot about the class! I really have to go! Ah, but first… Give me your number and I’ll text you where the presentation will be.

I handed her my phone and she only stared at it. Slowly she reached and taped her number. I smiled and thanked her, patting her head yet again. I don’t know why, but I just love doing this to her. Without thinking twice, I stormed to my classroom. The teacher is going to kill me!

 

~*Hyo Rin's POV*~

I admit that Junhyung’s presence made me feel a little better and that his concern about me made me glad, but… I just can’t get Hyunseung out of my mind. I’d did something wrong? Why he’s avoiding me? I really don’t understand. Great, I don’t even know about what this class is about. Suddenly my phone vibrated, signaling me that I had received a new message. I know is Junhyung telling me about the presentation, but to be honest, I’m still hesitating in going. I don’t know how I’m supposed to act with Hyunseung now.

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips as I took my phone in my hand and stared at its screen, contemplating on what to do. Finally I pressed the read button and excused myself from class. My mind is still confused and uncertain about going but my heart is right, we can’t stay like this anymore.

 

 

==========

I know!! A loooong time without update >.<

But you guess what?

Is double update today!!

Just few minutes and the next one will be here~~