Uncomfortableness

Drawings From The Heart

~*Chae Young’s POV*~ 

-Hyo Rin-ah~ Wake up.

-Ugh… Five more minutes…

-Come on, Hyo Rin-ah… I want to arrive early in college today.

I want to see Junhyung soon~

-Yah! Get this lazy of yours out of bed!

I shook her nonstop until I gained a groan from her. I shook her even more until she shot up and sat in her bed, frowning but with her eyes still closed and yelled at me.

-Yah! Park Chae Young! What the hell are you doing in my house this early? And waking me up!

She pouted cutely while jolting her legs everywhere, throwing a tantrum like a little child.

-What early? It’s already 7AM!

-7AM? I’m so gonna kill you! I could sleep until 7:30AM! You, get out! I’m back to sleep…

She lied down again, pulling the blankets to cover her head. I sighed and pulled the blankets away, to get her up anyway.

-Yah! Don’t lie down again! Why are you so lazy today?

-Why? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because Junseon oppa had to get out of work early yesterday and said to me to close the cafe. The others heard it and sneaked out as well. They left me all alone there! To attend the clients, prepare the orders, be the cashier and clean all after there were no more clients. They are dead today! I’ll make my footprint clearly in their butts for a whole month!

Her pout increased as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. I chuckled lightly as I sat in the edge of the bed.

-I know this must be a little tiring, but I still don’t get why you are so lazy.

-I arrived home past 2AM. Until I showered and passed out in my bed, was almost 3AM! I slept for 4 hours only! I could be sleeping for more 30 minutes but someone decided to be inconvenient today and came to wake me up!

-Woah… Why are you treating me like that? I just wanted to spend some time with my friend…

I pouted to make her regret the way she was acting but she only raised an eyebrow and gave me a cold glare.

-Don’t even try to do this. This will not work. You know my “excellent” mood when I’m sleepy for lacking sleep and that will be quite worse if it’s caused by someone who woke me. Now, let me take a bath before I jump in your throat!

I gave space for her to pass and she went straight to the bathroom. I have to admit that I’m surprised with her behavior. It’s the first time she talks to me like this. Before, she would only be pissed off, but would never say anything. Coming to think, she started to change when she got to know Hyunseung.

After some minutes she came out whole dressed, passing by me to grab her things and heading out of the room. I blinked confusedly at the opened door before realizing that she was already going out. I ran to the front door to see her seated on the floor, putting on her shoes.

-Yah! Why you didn’t say to me that you were already going?

-You came to wake me! You should be ready anytime…

-Aish, this girl!

Our walk to the university was silent. Hyo Rin decided to break it and started a conversation.

-So… Are you going to tell me why you came to get me out of my wonderful bed or not?

I looked at her and bit my lower lip to prevent the wide smile to appear in my lips.

-It’s that… Something happened yesterday and… I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to tell you so badly!

-Well, go on… I’m hearing now.

 

~*Hyo Rin's POV*~ 

I regretted my words as soon as I heard what she said next.

-It’s Junhyung… I met him yesterday.

My heart sank immediately and I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Why it have to be him?

-I think… He likes me too.

We started to walk again as he walked me home. Occasionally our hands brushed against each other’s until the moment Junhyung slowly sneaked his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers and brushing his thumb in the back of my hand. I'm indeed surprised but didn’t pull away or even flinched with his touch, because I want to show him that I accepted it.

I smiled shyly to myself and took a peek on him. He is wearing the most beautiful smile in his lips. I wonder if his heart is beating as fast as mine.

We didn’t talk the entire way to my house, but it wasn’t awkward at all. As we reached our destination, he hesitantly let go of my hand and turned to me.

-Well… We’re here.

-Thank you for accompanying me, Junhyung-ah.

-You’re very welcome.

I gave him a warm smile and was about to enter, when he called me.

-Chae young-ah!

-Yes?

When I turned to him, he leaned closer to me and placed his lips on my forehead. I blinked twice and blushed as he slowly removed his lips and placed his forehead instead.

-Take care. See you tomorrow.

And with a small smile, he turned and walked away.

-My heart is beating like crazy since then! He surely knows how to gain a girl’s heart!

My world crashed down. I already knew it, but hearing it from her is way worse. I can feel tears building up in my eyes, but I won’t let them fall down! The only thing I really want to know now is where is Hyunseung-ah. I really want his hug now.

-Hyo Rin-ah~~

I startled a bit with someone yelling my name so suddenly but luckily I managed to get rid of the tears. And when I turned to look at the person, I was abruptly jolted forward.

  

~*Author’s POV*~ 

-Hyo Rin-ah~~

-Kyaaah!

Hyo Rin looked up to the person who was hugging her and blinked repeatedly.

-Y-Yoseob-ssi?

-Aw, I scared you, right? I’m sorry! It’s just that I missed you so much~~

Yoseob tightened his grip on her while rubbing his cheek on the top of her head, like a cute little cat. Hyo Rin blushed madly but couldn’t contain her giggles at his childish actions. It feels good to have people like him around her and besides, she really needed this hug and some distraction.

-Yah, Yang Yoseob! I’ve already told you to get your hands out of her!

Hyo Rin peeked upon Yoseob’s shoulder only to find Doojoon waving to her and Hyunseung looking coldly at Yoseob and folding his arms in front of his chest. Her heart skipped a beat by seeing him, the person she missed the most, after so long but the smile she was expecting didn’t show in his lips. Instead, a small bow of his head was what she gained. With that simple action, she knew that she was right; he’s avoiding her. The only thing she doesn’t understand is why.

-Hyo Rin-ah! Have you already eaten breakfast?

-Hum… Actually… No.

-Good! Let’s eat then!

Yoseob grabbed her hand and was about to pull her towards the cafeteria, but she stayed still. He looked at her confused as she gave him an apologetic smile.

-Sorry Yoseob-ssi, but I forgot to take extra money today and I only have lunch money, so-

-It’s okay! Today’s my treat!

He leaned closer and winked at her and before she could react, he started to run to the cafeteria, holding securely on her hand.

-Yah! Hyo Rin-ah! Seobie! Don’t leave me behind!

Yoseob turned his head to Doojoon, who was running after them by now.

-Get away, Doojoonie! Today is only Hyo Rin and I! Back off!

And with a merong the three disappeared in the crowd.

What they don’t know is that someone was watching the whole scene really pissed off; his eyes narrowed and his hands grabbing firmly on his folded arms to prevent him to do something stupid. And this someone was being watched by another one, really interested in what she was seeing.

 

~*Hyunseung’s POV*~  

I know she noticed that something is strange; I could see the sadness in her eyes. I know that I shouldn’t be avoiding her, since it’s not her fault, but I need some time to build a barrier in my heart or I’ll never get to help her with Junhyung. Aish, but seeing those brats around her and touching her like they are all so close to her really make me go insane!

I ruffled my hair in frustration when a melodious voice rang behind me. I startled at the sudden sound and turned back to be greeted by a sly smile of Chae Young.

-You like her, don’t you?

I don’t know why, but my heart became restless upon hearing her words. I’m not sure why, but I always feel uncomfortable around her. And I dislike even the thought of she’s being Hyo Rin’s best friend.

-I don’t know what are you talking about, Chae Young-ssi.

I straightened my body and avoided eye contact before answering her. She chuckled lightly at my behavior and approached me, placing a hand on my shoulder and whispering to me.

-You don’t need to worry. Your secret is safe with me~

She winked at me as her grin never left her lips. I stayed silent and moved my eyes from her to her hand. I seriously feel disgusted with her touch. Politely, I removed her hand from my shoulder and bowed slightly.

-Sorry, Chae Young-ssi, but there isn’t any secret to be kept between us. I’m leaving now.

She stood there, dumbfounded as I headed to the practice room. I don’t know if I'm being unfair with her, but… Aish! I don’t even know what to think anymore!

 

==========

Sorry for the fake update yesterday!!

I forgot to press the "hide" button... >_<

 

But here is the real update!

Hope you enjoy it~

 

Please, leave me comments. I miss them.. T_T

And silent readers, I don't bite, okay? Kekeke