08. Bridge, Gym and Lounge Dominance

♀♂♀ ♠S ♥E ♥X ♥E♥ S ♠ ♂♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8
Bridge, Gym, and Lounge Dominance

“NO! please don’t. I can’t really do something about you guys studying here… but please let’s just pretend that we are strangers and tell that to your friends too!” 

“I can’t do that Dara! All I want is for us to be together again, and I can’t tell that to the others too, they have their own minds.. I can’t control them even if I want them to stop they won’t. You know us!” JiYong held her wrist tightly not intending to let her go. She struggled out of his hold 

“Yeah! We know you all too damn well that you manage to sneaked around behind our backs and john teshed around with those damn s with out us realizing it too soon!” Dara slammed her books on JiYong firm chest

JiYong held on to Dara’s two wrists “I’m sorry Dara…” 

“Sorry?! Do you know how Bom took it when she saw SeungHyun that day? How Yuki took it when Siwon slapped her when she decided to stand up for herself and humiliate that damn Siwon in public? EunJi cried for the whole john teshing month trying to forget that damn Daesung! How about CL? Do you know what she did when she saw all of you with those s and YoungBae ? Do you john teshing know what I did when I realized and found out about everything? Damn it JiYong! How dare you show your face in here!” 

[L/N Yes! Choi Siwon is part of BigBang…lmao]

“Dara….I” 

“No! Just go! Just go JiYong!!

[Jaejoong POV] 

I just stood there not really intending to listen but my damn feet just would not move. I can’t believe that she acted so strong and fierce towards me and my friends but all teary eyed when it comes to this fuc^king blondie!?

Shi^t did I just cussed the guy? Damn it! 

I saw Park Dara went inside her car and just stared angrily at the guy who just walked away looking down on the ground… probably silently cursing himself. 

Seeing the coast is cleared, I saw her banging her palm on her stirring wheel along with her forehead. I could see her palm and forehead started to get red [thanks to her untainted windshield] I actually felt bad for her. I sometimes wonder how this petite girl had so much strength in her. He once kicked me and now managed to push that blondie away. 

I saw her eyes squinted as it releases some tears… I curiously looked at her and damn I swear I could see immeasurable hatred on her pretty face. Wait! Did I say pretty? Of course Jaejoong! you have to admit that she’s damn fine for your own liking

I mentally slapped my self after I heard my self say that! I was already inside my car but my eyes were still glued on her. Wait! Why I am here inside my car anyway? I asked my self… Ok I just remembered… I was supposed to get my sports junkies for an afternoon taekwondo practice. 

I saw her opened her car’s roof and stared at the bright sky for a while. Her tears glistened as it flows at the side of her face. Then she took her phone and dialed someone’s number. She frowned… 

“CL… they’re back…………. I don’t know but Ji said they’re back… for us………. What?....... of course I am not ok…. fine…. I’ll go somewhere, I need to think CL… Tell the girls I love them” 

I frowned after hearing what she said. What is she up to? Is she going to commit suicide because of that stupid blondie?

“I’d rather end everything now than knowing I’ll again be miserable if you are around Ji!” I heard her mumbling 

Damn is she really going to commit suicide? 


I heard her car engine roared indicating that she will be leaving the lot but what makes me really pissed off is to why I feel like I needed to follow her, watch her and make sure that she won’t do anything stupid.

Unconsciously my hands traveled and twisted my key igniting my own car. I drove off following the damn Barbie doll. Cursing my self for having so much curiosity over her. 

************************ 

CL stared at her phone not knowing whether to believe what Dara said or pretend that it was just some prank call from someone who sounded like Dara. For four years they tried everything to get over them… They became ARC because they needed to be someone. 

She took her phone and type in a message 

“Girls, snacks on me…. institute lounge in 20 minutes” 

Sighing deeply she made her way into the main building and walked silently on some hallways that leads towards the school lounge. Scratching her head with annoyance, now they won’t have to deal with Therons alone. They will be dealing with another group of hard headed hot guys who knew nothing but to screw around and pissed them off. 

To think that those guys are after them again made her blood boiled. CL closed her eyes and growled while her hands fisted knowing that starting today….Holy Dream Institute will never be the same. 

Looking around she saw the fitness center, she peeked inside and found it empty. Feeling really frustrated she went inside eyeing the punching bag that hangs on the left corner part of the room. 

With eyes squinting CL started to punch and kick the bag, venting all her anger in it. 

“You jerk! After what you did? you still want to show up and piss me off again! why can’t you just fuc^^king leave me alone and continue messing with your already fu^^cked up life huh!?” More kicks and punches were given which almost ripped off the poor lifeless bag… but something is rather more interesting. Behind those strong punches and kicks her eyes were all watery and she was in fact on the verge of crying. But somehow she managed to not let her damn tears fall. 

“You’re a girl right? Cry all you want… it’s damn OK for girls to cry” a voice came in making CL jumped out. She saw him leaning his back on the wall while twirling around a coin on his fingers. 

************************* 

Jaejoong’s eyes grew bigger when he realized that they were at Jungnangcheon near Han River. 

He watched her got off her car and was holding something on her right hand while stepping up towards the edge of the bridge and sat there for a while. 

“Holy shi^^T she does want to commit suicide!” Jaejoong hurriedly went out of his car and walk towards her carefully not wanting to startle her or something. 

“Kwon JiYong, I hate you! I hate you so much that I want to forget every little thing about you! I hate myself too for loving you so much to even hold on to this piece sh^^T when I know I could never believe in you ever again. I need to let go JiYong! I’m sorry” She stood up and brought her right hand up. She was about to move when someone grabbed her from the back as both of them stumbled on the ground. 

“What the hell?” 

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter