04. Lot Dominance

♀♂♀ ♠S ♥E ♥X ♥E♥ S ♠ ♂♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5
Lot Dominance


[Sandy’ POV] 

The first day of school was gruesome. We spent the whole day skipping classes since we find it really annoying being in the same classroom with DSU boys. The afternoon free time yesterday was even worse since we have to deal with some jerks who were bullying HAA’s girls that obviously can’t fight them back. 

And who can forget that pretty face jerk who almost knocked me out with a damn ball if only CL didn’t blocked it and kicked it back to them? oh by the way.. The way they rolled around after that ball hit them was a funny scene. Even the emotionless Eunji was able to laugh. 

And who could forget about the soccer game? 

~flashback~ 

After I made the first goal, the jerks stood frozen with their mouth hanging open. I stuck my tongue out to the pretty face jerk while they stared at me. My friends gave me a quick hug telling me that I did great. 

“Ji! Your two-goal suggestion was awesome! Now let’ finish the job since they’re too shock to even react” CL gave Ji a pat.

With that we started to spread again

“Ya! Jerks! Let’s continue!” Yuki yelled out loud making the Therons jerk up from their trance. I smiled knowing my first goal made them somehow lost, 

They were running around but I know they’re still trying to figure out what exactly happened.

Yuki was dribbling around the ball when she nodded at CL signaling a pass. The tall guy seemed distracted as well so the pass was done without a hassle. CL received it well and run fast across the field towards the goal. Knowing that the curly haired guy was aware of CL wanting a goal, 

Kicking the ball strong enough to make it fly across the other side of the field, Ji stopped it with her right foot and kicked it back towards the un-expecting goalie. 

“GOAL!’ me and my friends shouted in unison. 

The guys just stood their still dumbfounded.

“Well guys, thanks, the field is all yours. We’re done playing… and I need a shower!” Bom said while fanning herself with her small hands. 

I giggle while wiping away the sweat on my forehead. “Damn, and to think this was my first game for the past 3 months, I thought I was rusted…hmm…. Well it’s seems that I am not.” I took a quick glance of the boys who just looked at us with lost expressions. 

I know that’s the main reason why Ji suggested a two-goal game anyway. Shock them with the first goal and make the second goal fast before they can even recover from the shock. 

~End of Flashback~

I smiled thinking how we pawned the Therons yesterday. 

I walked silently towards the parking lot where me and my friends decided to meet up that afternoon. We don’t have a class anymore so we decided to go shopping. 

I was really in a good mood skipping towards the lot where our cars are, but I suddenly came to a halt seeing the rest of my friends standing there, all their fist balling. 

“Hey you guys what hap…..HOLY SHI^^T!” I stared in shock seeing our cars current state. 

Our precious cars were heavily vandalized. Our cars were covered by feather sticking on it, signs and posters saying threats and insulting names for us. 

Most signs says “Get Out” or “got Served!”. Mine says rude barbie doll? And other nicknames such as Twisted Rabbit!, One-eyed Freak!, Baby Brat!, Evil Freak!, Spoiled Lesbian, Illigetimate!

My jaw dropped after reading all those posters. I scan the lot looking for Therons, I know they’re just around happily looking at our shock expressions. 

“Demmit! They’re so gonna get it!” I saw Yuki tightened her grip on her book and slammed it on the ground. 

CL manage to kept calm, probably thinking of what to do. 

I saw bom giving a smirk “That duck as^^shole! I’m so gonna kill him!” she uttered 

While Eunji was almost in tears after reading the “illegitimate” comment 

“Unnie! What they did was below the belt!” Minji tried to console EunJi by patting her back. 

******************* 

[Third person POV]

Earlier that day

Yoochun was busy looking for information about the girls. After checking the Page 246, section 7 that the girl with the eyeglasses mentioned he promised himself to know and search for every information there is regarding the girls. He hated the fact that whenever that girl is around he seems to turn into a dumb guy. He hated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter