11. Club Dominance pt 1

♀♂♀ ♠S ♥E ♥X ♥E♥ S ♠ ♂♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11
Club Dominance


[L/N a loooong update to make up for our absence.,...lol enjoy]

It has already been a week after that lounge incident but still, everyone in the campus of Holy Dream Institute would still get all jumpy whenever the three groups would face each other.

It was obvious that the ARC, Therons and Bigbang were ignoring each other as well. They were trying really hard to just co exist into each others' worlds. But everyone knows that the three groups could be compared to a walking timebomb....

sooner or later they might blow up and cause a massive havoc on the campus.

*********

The ARC was walking into the hallway planning on how to spend the weekend together. Minji was just not herself. She's now too quiet. She has been that way for the past days. She's now far from the playful maknae of ARC.

Everyone in the group knows exactly why Minji is behaving that way and even her closest unnie tried to console her a few days ago.

~ Flashback~

“Come on baby Ji, it has been decided. Yuki said no as well as CL and Dara... You know you can't do anything about it” EunJi patted her crying maknae

“i know unnie, it's just that I feel bad for denying Changmin” MinJi sniffed while she wiped her tears away

“Well as far as I know, he's been denying you as well” EunJi hesitated but she knows that saying it will help MinJi get over Changmin if she heard about that news

MinJi's head shot up “He did?” She questioned, hurtful tears started fall again

EunJi nodded silently

“But.... but how did you know?” Minji asked again... hoping that Eunji will say that she didn't

“I overheard it, they were telling their leader about what happened that day and Changmin was a bit mad... He denied liking you... he said he's just...... he's playing with you” Eunji looked away … not wanting to see Minji's reaction

With that... Minji even cried harder. Not believing that Changmin just said that.

~End of flashback~

Bom kept glancing around trying her luck to at least see someone. It has been a week since she last talked to him

yet they exchange a few texts sharing the intensity within their own groups. Bom didn't know why but she likes having a secret relationship with him. Though they weren't on “THAT” kind of relationship, both Junsu and Bom felt guilty of sneaking around their respective groups' backs.

***

“Yuki, didn't we tell one of the Theron's that we are submitting our essay today?” CL reminded them

“Oh that? Make your draft and let's contact him later then” Yuki said nonchalantly while walking off, she was followed by the other ARCs behind.

“Unnie, can I skip the planned night out later?” Minji said -hanging her head down low

“Why?” Yuki asked, still walking while playing with her car keys in her index finger. Twirling it around.

Dara's eyes squinted

She knows exactly why Minji is skipping their usual weekend party

“I.. i'm just tired. I really wanted to rest.” The maknae reasoned out.

“No. We're gonna check out the club that everybody has been telling me about” Yuki said, smirking at everyone as she looked back at them while opening the driver seat of her own car.

CL eyed down their leader “umm what is Yuki up to?” she thought

Dara shook her head while Eunji just patted Minji's shoulder making the youngest one look up at her and pout

Eunji just nodded her head, giving Minji her sign to just agree. Eunji as well knows that their leader is up to something.

“Plus we're meeting park Yoochun for our essays. I'll send out the message later. See ya!” Yuki finished, entering her car and drove off.

The others followed, leaving EunJi and Minji gawking at the others' disappearing cars.

“Unnie...” Minji whined

“Baby Ji... just try to enjoy ok? And besides, it's Yuki. You know she always acts tough but she has one real soft heart” Eunji patted her back and walked off to her own car as well, driving off and leaving the maknae almost in tears.

Minji stood there not moving. She didn't know why Changmin could have such effect on her.

Maybe because he's her first love?

Minji was still standing there in the parking lot -watching the now empty ramp of her friends' cars when the Therons came with the person she really missed.

With wide eyes, she just stared at the tall young guy who was at the same time looking at her with a stunned expression as well.

“Min....” She whispered under her breath -but hoping Changmin could actually hear her calling him.

But as expected, the youngest of the Therons only frowned and walked passed by her -making Minji lose her last hope of talking to the guy she actually likes.

With a bitter smile, Minji weakly dragged her feet towards her car and drove off without even looking back.

**** 

The club was jam packed when the college students from Holy Dream Institute came to celebrate the coming together of both schools. It wasn't really an official event of the school but word of the Therons, ARC and BigBang going there that night spread fast like wild fire that the club that's famous with body shots and drinking competition events got full as early as nine in the evening.


[L/N well most club where I came from would actually start to come alive around 11 and midnight]


the party started with Therons coming in early around ten in the evening. All in their usual casual clothes, hot pairs of tattered jeans, beaters, leather and cashmere jackets and sleek shoes. They were pretty hyped up that night, expecting it to be a real fun one. A few shots were given out as a free treat for the club goers from the Therons themselves

a few minutes later, The Bigbang came looking all cool with their black outfits. They looked around as if looking for someone and everyone in the club knows exactly whom they were looking for but everyone was glad that they haven't arrived yet.

It was a night full of drinking and dancing as the night drew closer to midnight. The Bigbang and Therons were trying hard not to get into each others nerves as both groups settled on the opposite side of the club.

Just a few minutes before the clock strike twelve, a group of girls came in making the scene even hotter.

*********

[Dara's POV]

As we stepped inside the club I could feel everyone's gaze turn towards us. I smirked, knowing that my girls felt the same way. Don't get us wrong... we may be snobs at times but we definitely like the attention.

And getting what we wanted was pretty understandable. After all, my sisters and I were dressed to kill for the night -not wanting to be left out for our first public appearance outside our school.

I turned around as one waiter bowed to us. I patted his back with a smile “Ms. Park welcome to club Aziah”

“Have you reserved a box couch for us?'

"yes ma'am, please come this way” The waiter led us to an empty couch with a reserved plate name on the table. He took it after me and my girls had settled in.

“get us a bottle of tequila!” I heard my cousin Yuki order while looking around. She then frowned upon seeing both the Bigbang and Therons

“nuisance” she uttered, looking pissed as she looked down on the table, still frowning
When the waiter came back with the bottle, Yuki immediately poured the liquid on her shot glass

Among all of us, she’s the always the party hog, perhaps this is the very reason why she considered BB and the Therons’ presence as a nuisance.

With them around, she has to be more cautious with her actions –which means, less fun for her in the club.

We remained seated on our box couch and contented ourselves with enjoying each other's company. Not really minding the people around us that much.

That is until the DJ stopped the Background music and made an announcement
“ladies and gentlemen, club Aziah will be holding a beer drinking competition, anyone who is interested in participating is welcome to do so”

“Aha! Finally –let’s get down to business” Yuki said with excitement, she was now donning a gleaming smile while her right hand balled into a fist and punched her left palm. Her body language was screaming “I’m ready to battle”

I saw Bom roll her eyes, she always hates it when Yuki gets too haughty when it comes to drinking competitions but she can’t do anything about it anyway. Good thing Yuki has high alcohol tolerance or we’ll have to disown her if she get wasted.

I saw TOP join too, as expected, he’s a heavy drinker himself but what I didn’t expect to see was that Changmin guy joining in. It just doesn’t seem like him. I’ve always thought of him as the nerdy bookworm type but oh well, I guess you can’t always judge based on the superficial.

[Narration]

“OK , so who’s representing the Therons?” Junsu innocently asked , he was all hyped up and blinded by his thirst for competition that he doesn’t see the tension that’s been building among ARC, BB and the Therons.

“I’m in” Much to everyone’s surprise, the maknae stepped up still looking lost

“but Max—you never liked beer drinking competitions” Yunho said while patting Changmin's shoulder

“Guess we can always make exeptions” he replied tart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter