07. Classroom Dominace

♀♂♀ ♠S ♥E ♥X ♥E♥ S ♠ ♂♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7
Classroom Dominance

 

 

After the road incident that morning, it was Dara, CL, Yuki and Bom’s first time to attend their elective class {coz the last two days were spent skipping and pissing the Therons off) and so it happened that the four girls were on the same class taking up the same free elective subject.

“Theory and Design for Arts, Business and Engineering students” 

The subject is not a part of their requirements on their Major subject for the following semester but a requirement for them to be able to graduate. 

It has been said that the Holy Dream Institute now requires each student to take at least one free elective (may be related or not to their majors) to make the students a well- rounded person.

ELECTIVE: 
THEORY AND DESIGN ` Basically deals with the learning of how to transform ideas into a product. It contains Creation, Synthesis, Iteration, and Presentation of design solutions, development and use of modern design theory and methodology in related to Fashion, Architectural, Engineering Design and Business. 

[L/N totally made up! demit! All I know is design engineering and Architectural Design but somehow I want the girls and the guys major to be related… so that we can see more interactions… but heck! All their majors are somehow associated with design and theory and business.. so go on! LOL]

***************** 

The girls were still somehow lost by what happened early that morning. They were all sitting on some random chairs beside each other. The other girl students in that room were all quietly seated on their chairs as well, afraid to even make the ARC sisters even angrier. By the looks of it, one simple wrong move will make the girls blow up. 

As usual, the other boys were just gawking around the girls, especially with four of the fearsome six around them. But they were afraid of them as well, knowing that the ARC girls had manage to go against their own Theron squad.

Few more minutes before the bell rang, the Theron squad came in a bit more pissed off than the ARC girls. The Boys from DSU, like the usual cleared off 6 chairs for the Therons to sit down. The ARC were too engrossed into staring into nothingness and probably thinking of something to even realize that someone or rather some group of guys came in the class. 

The guys as well, especially Yunho and Jaejoong who both shared some unexpected moments with Dara and Yuki were shocked to see the four girls in their elective class. They weren’t there on the first day…. 

Jaejoong could not really understand what exactly he is feeling as of the moment. He sure hates the Barbie Doll girl, but the kiss that he gave her was just too pleasant and sweet to even forget. 

Yunho on the other hand was damn pissed off as well by the fact that he totally lost it the minute the tomboy kissed him. Damn, he let her kiss him… and what makes matters worst? he was actually left dumbfounded and kind of liked the feeling of that kiss. 

Teddy was somehow a bit lost too, his face still stings like hell from the slap he receive from CL, and it was only his second time to be slap by someone. 

Junsu was way beyond pissed. He has to admit that he was played that morning and he did receive a good blow on the stomach. 

After seeing his most hated Rabbit, he angrily walked towards his chair, slammed his only notebook on his desk that caused everyone to look at his direction including the four ARC girls. 

Dara’s eyes squinted as she looked at Jaejoong with hatred, the later were still too stunned that his eyes were wide open, realizing how dumb he looks, he forced himself to smirk as if reminding her of what happened that made Dara even more annoyed and just looked the other direction to avoid the pretty face jerk who kissed her! 

Junsu glared at Bom while the girl just snickered at him and continued to look outside the window, doing her usual habit of hair twirling. 

All students in that room could almost smell and taste the hatred between ARC and Therons. But what confuses them is to why both group were silent and preferred to not fight each other when their reputations says that both group could not tolerate having their enemies around them without settling or establishing their name and superiority. 

Teddy and Yunho surprisingly just sat silently on their chairs, stealing glances at CL and Yuki. While Changmin and Yoochun cared less about what’s going on. 

But today was different, both group were somehow too cautious towards each other. Well aside of course to Junsu a.k.a Xiah who manage to express his madness towards Bom. 

[A/n Yeah, Somehow a bunny and a duck can never be friends…lmao] 

All students in that elective class sighed in relief after hearing the school bell rang. It means no Frat & Sorority fight will erupt. No matter how scary both Therons and ARC are, they are still very respectful towards their elders and professors. Unless of course if one threatens them. 

***** 
“Class it’s good to see everyone present!” the teacher grinned while looking at the four ARC who skipped her class last Monday. [a/n ok to clear off the sched.. Theory and Design class is scheduled every MWF ~ 10:30-12:30]

“And like what I’ve said on our first meeting… in this subject, we will not be learning by books alone. Rather I will be requiring field works and hands on project Right?” Proffesor Lee Hyori pacing back and forth in front of everyone. 

All students nodded silently 

“Now, since I understand this is not the only subject you guys are taking, I want to make it easier by grouping you all by eights” Prof Lee continued. “Now how will I choose the group? It’s simple… I will make the decision by myself… what and who will be chosen to be in a group will be final… if you don’t agree I suggest you drop out of this subject and wait for another year to graduate” 


Prof Lee walked in the center alley of the classroom and started “ Girls…. You, you, you and You! one group.. the boys opposite your chairs are the other four members” Prof Lee instructed with coldness 

“Boys… You, You You and You, the four girls in front of you will be in one group” Lee Hyori continued until she made her way into the Therons and ARC who looked bit pissed off thinking of this weird group request.

“You and you three will be in one group along with…. These six!” Hyori gulped knowing the eight didn’t really go along with each other well. 

‘WHAT?!” almost all ten blurted out at the same time with Teddy and CL standing up glaring at their professor angrily. 

“No Buts!” She turned her back on them before the ARC and Therons could even disagree more. 

“Damn that Mr Yang! If those guys end up killing each other I wouldn’t care an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter