Chapter 012

♀♂♀ ♠S ♥E ♥X ♥E♥ S ♠ ♂♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 Drunken Dominance


[Cl's POV]

We’ve never been into this kind of situation before. I mean, if you happened to witness what happened last friday night, you’d know that declaring that me and my group had been through SO MUCH humiliation, to the point that I wanted to hide my face and public and scream “YA! I AM NOT LEE CHAERIN OF ARC”, isn’t an understatement.

The first day of the school week started with me waking up earlier than my usual “1-hour-before-going-to-school-routine” to make phone calls to my dear non-blood sisters whom, I’ve never seen this whole weekend -No, not even a single trace. The reason why I called was probably because I wasn't ready to go to our school ALONE yet. Usually, I always feel that tagging along with them meant sharing the attention with my girls, which by the way, for all my 19 years of existence, is a big problem for me. I hate sharing attention…Well that was -until now. 

I am pretty much sure that my friends weren't on their right mood to even face anyone over the weekend. That was basically the very reason why I didn't bother to call them. Yuki was probably knocked out from all the beer she drank. Oh, I bet she even turned her whole house upside down with all her wasting. I wonder how those poor souls (most commonly known as Yuki's housemaids) ever managed to survive her Hangover syndrome. P.S. Tending to Park Yuki-with-a-hangover actually equates to facing a wild tigress on the loose

Dara was probably doing the exact same thing that Yuki was doing or maybe, the exact opposite of it because she does have a tendency to lock herself up on her room and try the craziest and most desperate means to forget something embarrassing. But I bet she went ballistic the minute she remembered what she did on that club. I think she’ll even label it as her most horrendous and gruesome experience. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me shiver but, I have to admit, they were HOT that night. 

I know Bunny and Eunji were the only sane ones. Their night at the club was probably un-attention-grabbing, so I’ll probably end up getting a pair of bleeding ears from all the lecturing they will throw at me when we meet. So I’d rather not call them. I don’t have anything much to ask them anyway. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen them doing anything at the club like, they somehow disappeared from us.

The only person I was anxious to talk to was Baby Ji. She was totally dazed after that dreadful THING happened. Come to think of it, everything about that night was dreadful for me.
***

[Teddy's POV] 

I was standing in the parking lot waiting for my friends when I saw one familiar car come sprinting towards me. It came to a sudden stop and occupied the space next to mine. I chuckled as I saw how our cars looked like they belonged to a married couple. Same car model yet with different colors. She came out looking rather lost as she walked past me without even landing me a glance as if she never even noticed my presence.

[H/N: the first time he saw her car, he was irked. XD]
[L/N yes.... and now he likes it... bwahahahaha I know hellie likes it as well]

"I see you already got your car back" I turned around and locked my door with a click and decided to walk with her. She can't possibly miss seeing me when I know I was standing there -in full view when she arrived. She looked at me who's now walking beside her and then gave me a glare like I was the most annoying thing on earth.

"Awww” I faked a pout “Is that how you say thank you to your knight in shining armor?" I teased –a bit surprised at how those words had even escaped out of my mouth
"Shut up Park!" she gritted her teeth and continued walking

"Park?” I furrowed my brows. I was enjoying this side of CL “whatever happened to the BABY Teddy, huh?” I acted hurt. I swear I saw her face turn flushed-red at that very instant and so I taunted her even more for the sake of fun. “I have to admit Chaerin, YOU calling me baby was so…” I pretended that I was heaving for air like a lovesick puppy before dropping the magic word with a smirk “Arousing”. I then saw her stop on her track and look around before finally grabbing me by my collar and pushing me towards the wall

"Yes baby? What do you want now? Can’t get enough of me yet?" She said as she pushed herself towards me which made cringe a bit. I felt the sarcasm in her actions but hell, I was so reliving the moment of that particular night where we all kind of witnessed another secret side of these ARC girls

~Flashback~ 

I stumbled across the floor in shock after seeing our youngest lip-locking with one or our foes. Didn't he say that he was just playing her? But damn! The way he kissed was nowhere near like an I-am-playing-you-now-kiss-me-type-of-kiss heck, everyone in the club knows that it was more of the type that screamed “I-am-madly-in-love-with-you”

Somehow the whole club turned dead silent, no one dared to move -not even a single muscle. All eyes were at the kissing pair and all seemed to stand still, rooted to their positions as the DJ’s beat slowly faded on the background.

Slowly, things started to turn chaotic when the tall ARC girl suddenly threw aside the bottle she was holding, making a crashing sound as she walked furiously towards Changmin. I could still remember how things started to go in slow motion after that... 

Junsu was pushed to the side by Yunho as he came sprinting towards the shouting tall girl. Junsu ended up falling hard on floor on his .
Changmin pulled back from the kiss as his eyes widened upon seeing the tall girl charging towards him. 

The Barbie doll, whose name was Dara, drunkenly tried to run past the crowd and towards changmin but ended up sprawling wasted on the ground. I saw her friends help her up but I guess she was so drunk that she didn't see the tables and chairs that were in front of her. 

The BigBang fools were all over the place as well. The blonde guy came running towards the doll-face to help her up but he was then pushed away by the bunny chick. 

“Get your hands off her!” I could hear her scowl at him from where I was standing. Her voice boomed so loud and had so much weight in it that the poor guy could only content himself with standing near doll-face. He never moved an inch since then

Then I saw the drunken Changmin ducking and stumbling towards Junsu as the latter massaged his swollen with a frown. I knew his was overly sensitive but I didn’t know his bubble would get hurt with even just a simple fall on the floor. I was about to walk towards them but then I stopped upon seeing Yoochun help their drunk asses up. He signaled me that he'll take care of them and I nodded, acknowledging him. 

My eyes then darted towards one table where I saw a fierce looking chick laughing heartily by herself. I frowned as I saw the amused look on her face. For a minute, I just stood there, looking at her and somehow, also trying to come up with reasons why she's being weird. 

And then I remembered how many shots of tequila had intoxicated her system.

“This girl is ridiculous when she's drunk” I let out an amused chuckle upon remembering the awkward and scary body shot she just got herself into and I even found myself almost laughing my off by just remembering the image of her stumbling unto the tables and chairs. But then I realized at how long I had been staring at her and as I looked around after that, I was surprised to see the crowd dispersing -leaving the floor almost empty. My friends, the ARC and even the Bigbang members were nowhere to be found.

But I did catch Jaejoong's back as he was leaving the club as well. I honestly did want to run and catch up with him but as I looked back to the drunk fierce chick with the Mohawk Bigbang guy almost harassing her, I kind of held back...

“She’s with me” I said with gritted teeth and held her by the arm. The Mohawk guy’s eyes then burned as they landed on me. I clenched my right fist -preparing for a possible brawl but then the Cat eyed girl threw herself at me

“Teddy bear!!!” She hugged me tightly and cuddled herself on my chest. I was so confused at what to feel right there and then because I honestly didn’t know if I should feel victorious or embarrassed. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter