09. Lounge Dominance

♀♂♀ ♠S ♥E ♥X ♥E♥ S ♠ ♂♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9
Lounge Dominance



“WHAT THE FU^^CK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING??” Teddy yelled, his eyes bulging out of its socket as he looked at a guy in a Mohawk hugging CL. The other Therons calmly went inside the school lounge feasting their eyes on the scene before them. 

CL snickered as the sudden appearance of the man she have displeasure with. “This probably is the worst day ever!” She murmured as she pushed TaeYang’s arms who was hugging her from the back off her. 

Taeyang shot back a glare at the guy whom he find kind of swinging the same get up and attitude as him.. “And who the hell are you?” he asked

Teddy couldn’t help but to roll his eyes as he smirked and let out a mocking huff before he scanned the whole place, observing what’s really going on. Both Therons and BigBang’s were having an intense staring battle while the ARC where staring back in forth between two guy groups. 

Clearing to get everyone’s attention Bom cocked her head into her side as she grabbed some strands on of her hair and started twirling it around her index finger 

“Ehem… Ya thuggies and wannabe’s can you all clear off and let me and my girls enjoy Lady CL’s treat which by the way happens only in like every 5 years?” 

CL glared at Bom which made Bom gasp forgetting that CL hated it when someone is trying to mock her in anyway. 

“I’m sorry” Bom pouted cutely turning her gaze away towards her two cousins who’s wrists were still both on the grips of Siwon and JiYong. 

But then again, all eyes were diverted back to the Theron’s leader who is rather looking calm and collected

“It’s not like we care like hell to whatever you guys are doing! Just get the hell out of our way!” Teddy hissed as he passed by bigbang and ARC followed by there rest of the squad and went on their way towards their usual table signaling one of their university’s waiter to come near them.

The girls somehow knew that the Therons would not help them in anyway, they are enemies after all, but why the heck they all felt bad about Theron’s ignoring them like that. 

**** 
On the Therons table

Teddy saw his friends still looking at the ARC’s direction. He can’t really explain the looks on his friends’ eyes but he’s guessing…. Like him, they wanted to beat the crap out of the guys who are with the ARC’s. Yes…. Like him. 

‘Ya! stop staring at them and freaking start eating
The guys nodded, trying really hard not to look. 

“Hyung, who are they? Why are they here?” Changmin said while keeping his eyes on the pasta he has been eating

Jaejoong kept silent even he somehow knew who the guys are. Especially the blonde one who’s trying to drag his Barbie doll out of the lounge 

“Hyung, umm… “ Junsu wanted to say something but hesitated
 

"Say it!” Yoochun nudge him on his making him jerked up

“Are we just gonna ignore those…. “ Junsu tried to continue but was cut off by Yunho who was actually smiling awkwardly.

“let them be… The girls can handle them!” 

****

The girls are now angered by both Therons and BigBang that they wanted to get out of that place even if it meant kicking Bigbang’s asses out. (L/n yes… the girls were still holding back a while ago) 

EunJi purred a heavy breath really intending to make Daesung hear her “aisshh! which part exactly of your six cow brains can’t understand that the six of us were OVER? ” EunJi left making sure to leave bigbang one last glare before she finally disappear out of the door. 

Daesung gaped on the now leaving and used to be sweet and timid Eunji out of the lounge. He can’t help but blame himself for making EunJi the girl she is now. 


Seeing EunJi leaving the lounge the other girls knew that they needed to get out of there as well. But looking at the situation they’re in they knew they could not unless they apply a little bit of force…. 

The girls were looking at each other and with Yuki’s nod the girls manage the got hold of the boys arms and twisted them around behind their backs. They pushed them into the wall, harshly pushing the guys faces in it. 

“When we tell you to leave us alone, better leave us alone!” Yuki shushed into Siwon’s ear as the guys were struggling to free himself 

Taeyang gasp when CL grabbed the back of his neck while she’s pinning him on the wall. Taeyang felt a slight tingle when he felt CL’s lips near his right ear. HE somehow forgotten how CL is breaking his arm and choking him at the same time 

“You think you got enough balls to even tell me that you’re going to get me back Dong YongBae?... know this you wannabie potato! I am not the Lee ChaeRin you once knew!” CL hissed as she pushed Taeyang’s body more on the wall before letting him go. 

The Therons were gonna stick to their "ignore the barbie drama" until Jaejoong stood up while slamming his fists on their table, looking really exasperated

"I can't take this anymore!" he hissed as he stared angrily to where the drama is happening.

"Keep your cool Jaejoong, we aren't supposed to get involved with those people” Teddy said, coldness apparent in his voice. 

"I'm sorry hyung" with that, Jaejooong impulsively went towards where the ARC and BB were. Stomping his way towards them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter