Chap 09

My Secret Gift

"Jungkook? What are-" before you could finish your question, he crash his lips on yours as he close the door with his left foot. You were taken by surprise and your eyes widen. Your hands grab his shoulders for support.

 

After a few minutes both of you pull away to breath.

 

"Happy birthday" his warm whisper made your heart beat faster than normal and you look into his warm brown chocolate eyes. It was sweet but you remember your baby.

 

"Where's Jungoo at? Did something happen to him?" You were alarm and he hug you with a grin.

 

"You're a great mother" Jungkook smile patting the top of your head.

 

"Tae hyung stay with him. You know how much he loves babies" he calm you down.

 

"Does he know what to do in case Jungoo cries?" Jungkook nod patting your head.

 

"Oh...what brings you here?" You ask relief and he grin picking you up to the bed.

 

"Hold on....what are you doing?" Your heartbeat fast and your mind went blank. You had an idea what might occur next. It's  been a while since you been intimate with someone. In fact, Jungkook has been the only one you been with. It's not like he only came in the middle of the night to wish you happy birthday then leave.

 

"I been thinking about us. I'm not here just for Jungoo. I know you for a short time but I seen how caring you are with our son. Let's start dating" those words shock you and didn't know how to respond.

 

"Y/N?" Jungkook poke your cheek softly.

 

"Huh?" You look at his eyes and he grin. He lean forward to smooch your lips and you respond back. Your arms wrap around his neck. You thought it was a dream. While you were in lala land. He took off your bathrobe and his hand touch your legs softly as he continue kissing your neck making you giggle.

 

Your stomach was bursting in butterflies. You allow him to touch every inch whenever he wanted. After all he's the father of your son.

——

Jk POV

 

I woke up and prepare some breakfast. I heard the bell rang and thought it was my manager bringing Jungoo back. 

 

The anger emotion took over me when I saw that face standing in front of me with a flower bouquet.

 

I could tell he wasn't pleasant to see me either. 

 

"Can you get Y/N?" The bastard told me straight forward. 

 

"I could but she's still sleeping after a rough night" I smirk 😏 and I saw his face turn paler glaring at me.

 

"Y/N! " he try to come in but I block the way. He grab me by my shirt but I push him away easily.

——

YOUR POV

I woke up due to noise. I notice he wasn't in bed so I put on my bathrobe and went out the room. 

 

Jeff was halfway inside the living room and about to punch Jungkook on the face. Jeff missed falling down because Jungkook dodge the hit easily.

 

This is not good I had to make them stop.

 

"Yah! That's enough! Stop this" I grab Jungkook off Jeff because he punch  him. 

 

"Y/N he's abusive, do you really want a guy like that?" Jeff hold my hands and Jungkook push him off away from me putting me behind him.

 

"You scare I'll take her from you?"Jeff keep adding oil to the fire. Before Jungkook go at him again I hug him tight.

 

"Wow! Enough!" I was relief when I heard manager Sejin and Tae Oppa voice.

 

"Pa!" I heard Jungoo and move Jungkook out of the way to hug Jungoo and cover his eyes. 

 

"All of you go away, I'm sorry" I told them and went inside the room leaving them in the living room with my baby.

——

Jk POV

 

I was pissed but manager Sejin took that bastard out the room before I go at him again.

 

"Hey? Ummm.....she needs some time  alone. Come on" Tae hyung pat my shoulder. I wanted to explain my behavior. I'm not a violent type. The bastard attack me first and played victim in front of Y/N.

 

I was going to leave but I heard Jungoo cry calling his appa meaning me. I could hear Y/N voice calming him down.

 

"I'll see you later then" Tae hyung left.

——

You were trying to calm down Jungoo but was struggling. He kick you on the chest with a small fist whining wanting to get off your hold to go look for his father. Jungkook came inside the room the moment Jungoo smack your chest crying.

 

"Hey don't do that" Jungoo stop crying hearing the strict deep voice of his father and you look up at him with teary eyes.

 

"Why you here?" You ask him and Jungkook took Jungoo from your hold and sat him on his lap holding his small hands that we're into a fist ball telling him to never hit you again or he'll be mad at him. He sounded scary and Jungoo pout with tears in his eyes but rest his head on his father chest.

 

"You okay?" Jungkook look at you worried because Jungoo was small but he had strength.

 

"This is the first time he does this kind tantrum" you said looking at Jungoo not knowing how to solve that kind of situation. What if things didn't work out with Jungkook? How would you handle Jungoo?

 

"I was defending myself and he's playing the victim card. I'm sorry for my behavior" Jungkook spoke up and you nod understanding believing his side story. His eyes look sincere as he spoke.

 

"I'll talk to Jeff later" you told him.

 

"Y/N? Come tour with us and quit your job" Jungkook said but it was too sudden. 

 

How can you guys make it work? His parents don't even know the existence of Jungoo? The paparazzi will go crazy at the news of him having a child already. You didn't want your son face to be exposed in the media too soon. 

 

"Y/N?" Jungkook hold your hand and that made you come back to your senses.

 

"I don't know" you were afraid of all the stuff you'll be facing when you guys relationship be exposed.

 

"You don't like me?" Jungkook ask with a sad tone in his voice.

 

It was crazy not to like him. He's the man every woman would want. You were afraid he would suffer hard consequeces for his decision and his career would be in trouble. If you keep living  hidden, he would continue with his lifestyle and wouldn't have to face the media.

 

"I'm sorry" you told him standing up and walk out the room to the bathroom. The tears filled your eyes because you don't like him only. You love him with all your heart but seeing him harm would be painful. Maybe if he move on and sees Jungoo secretly could work out. He's probably confused his feelings towards you because you both have a child. 

 

"Sorry for lying" you cry softly in the bathroom.

 

Jungkook was confused because you guys seem to have chemistry but out of nowhere you didn't feel the same towards him. 

 

"I can't let you go" he hug Jungoo pecking his son head.

 

Jungoo was falling asleep in his arms. 

 

"It hurts" Jungkook let out a tear and lay down with Jungoo on bed hoping you change your mind.

 

 

Sorry I been busy but I won't give up on this story and update when i have time....