Chap 10

My Secret Gift

The tour had to continue meaning he had to go.

 

"I'll call you to FaceTime with Jungoo" Jungkook said looking at you hoping you changed your mind and go tour with them. You only nod without looking at him in the eye. 

 

s were worried about their maknae. His mood could affect their performances. Also, he seem sad and that worried them. They wonder what occur between both of you. He didn't told them anything yet.

 

"Pa" Jungoo hold his father fingers.

 

"Will keep in touch baby. You be good to mommy and I'll come visit soon" he smooch his son cheeks and look at you about to do the same but you look away.

 

"I have to go to work. Don't worry I'll answer the calls so you can see Jungoo" you told him and he nod sighing.  

 

"I see, I won't insist anymore" those words hurt but you had to be brave and not cry.

 

The leader grab by the shoulder and they say goodbye waving. You nod in response.

—-

Two months later

 

“Y/N? Honey you don’t look fine” I fake a smile to Jennie and told her I was fine.

 

In reality I wasn’t fine. I miss him a lot. It wasn’t the same to let him FaceTime Jungoo. 

 

“You miss him, don’t you?” Jennie was right. 

 

I didn’t know I was crying until she hug me tight.

 

“He ignores me and only talks to Jungoo” I clean my nose and Jennie made a call.

—-

“Pack your belongings, were going to Seoul” you thought Jennie was joking at first but she held your hand to drive you back home to pack.

 

“What about my job?” You had to ask days in advance for vacations.

 

“Don’t worry it’s been approved just hurry. I have everything under control” Jennie help you pack Jungoo needs.

—-

Would he be shock? Surprise? Mad?

 

Jennie call Jeff secretary to let them know you be taking your vacation due to personal reasons. There wasn’t a approval without Jeff signature but Jennie lie to you so you could go to Seoul.

 

At the airport Jeff made it to try to stop you.

 

“Y/N!!” Jennie curse in her mind taking Jungoo from your embrace.

 

You turn around and Jeff held your hand.

 

“Please don’t go. If you need a vacation I can take you anywhere else but Seoul please. You don’t need a man like him that only cares about Jake (Jungoo in the States is also known as Jake) whenever he has time. I’ll be there always for both of you. I will raised Jungoo to be a great or greater man than his father. Just give me a chance. Please Y/N I’m begging you” Jeff confession caught you off words. 

 

“Y/N is finally our turn, Jeff your a sweetheart but let Y/N choose. Jungkook can’t be 24/7 because of his work, please don’t put him down” Jennie speak up and Jungoo just stare confuse at the situation.

 

“Jennie, please I’m not talking to you. This is between me and Y/N” Jeff look at Jennie in a rude manner.

 

You notice the tension and you hug Jeff. 

 

“Thank you” Jeff hug you happy but Jennie was mad. Jungoo threw his pacifier at Jeff whining. I guess he felt jealousy.

 

“No, thank you Jeff for everything. I have to at least try” your words confused Jeff and Jennie.

 

“Sorry, come on Jennie will miss the plane” you said letting Jeff go and grab your belongings.

 

“Y/N? If you leave then you’ll be fired” Jeff said and you took a deep breath. 

 

“Thank you for allowing me to work with you, I’m sorry I hope you find happiness soon” you left with Jennie and your baby.

 

Jeff felt anger and sad at the same time. He left the airport right away. In the other hand, you lean on the airplane window.

 

“What’s wrong? You did good” Jennie smile softly.

 

“I’m jobless, I don’t know how things will work out with Jungkook. My life is a mess” you sigh 😔 and Jungoo gave you a smooch on your cheek.

 

“You’re my blessing” you hug him and put him to sleep.

 

I hope this works out.

 

Okay y/n going to Seoul. How would this chapter develop next ? I'll update soon.