Chap 04

My Secret Gift

The first two months were like a roller coaster ride for you and Jungkook

Because...............................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................

...............................................................................

....................................................

.............................

..............

....

..

"CHICKEN!!" J-hope say loud making sound effects as he put the chicken down on the table.

 

Everyone clap excited ready to dig in, but when Jungkook smell the chicken he felt a knot on his throat and ran to the bathroom to throw up. 

 

"Is he okay?" Jimin and everyone look at the maknae figure who left the bathroom door open and everyone heard the throwing up noise.

 

"I'll go check on him" Jin stood up and V follow him in case another pair of hands were needed.

 

"Maybe he ate something bad" Namjoon said and the others nod hoping he was right.

 

They ate quietly minutes later after Jungkook left to his room without eating, but did felt worried about Jungkook.

 

The next day they finish their concert and went back to their room to celebrate. They gave a beer to Jungkook, but like last time he felt nauseous and went to throw up.

 

"He needs to see a doctor" Jin said and the others agreed.

 

"He gets moody randomly" Jimin said crossing his feet over the one thinking last night small argument.

 

"Sleepy" Yoongi added remembering the maknae decided to stay in his room instead of exploring the city they went to tour. He thought he was just tired, but  he slept for 17 hours straight and he didn't fool around with V, Jin and Jimin like he used to, which worried Suga.

 

"Vomits too often with food" V added too remembering he's not like he used to be and didn't want to join Jin to eat noodles.

 

"He must be exhausted, but this is rare he's the last to get exhausted from us. He's not playful teaser like before. He rarely fools around" J-hope said and the guys agreed.

 

"I'm heading to bed" Jungkook said passing by the living room where his hyungs sat with a boring expression on his face. 

 

Everyone look at each other and knew something was wrong with their maknae. They had to do something.

———-

you POV

Eventually my parents found out to my surprise they didn't kick me out from the house. I never told them who the father was. I told them it was just a one night stand. 

 

They got mad, but support me at the end. My dad took longer to accept me. My mom was excited seeing my tummy growing. The past three months were tough. I saw BTS finish touring and went back to Seoul to finish their tour. 

 

"Your daddy is back home" I rub my tummy tearing a little seeing a fancam of them at the airport. Jungkook had all his face cover and Jimin and V were on his side like his bodyguards protecting him.

 

"He'll do good if he never finds out. I'll take care of you" I rub my tummy falling asleep with some tears in my eyes.

 

Months later

 

"I'm glad your back to your old self" Jimin said and Jungkook look at him confused as he was playing with Tannie

-------------------------

In the other hand, your tummy keep growing each month until it was your due date.You didn't want to know the of your baby until he/she was born.

 

That day you were with another friend named 'Jeff'. He was the son owner where tv shows were made. He was really nice and help you through tough times, because his sister was your friend along with Jennie, who work at the tv studio where you met Jeff. You had to stop school for a while since your tummy kept growing and Jeff offer you a part time at the tv studio. It wasn't exhausting and it was easy until you were due. Jeff didn't know the whole story about the real father of your baby, but just knew the same story you told your parents.

 

After work Jeff took you home, because it was late and your car was at the mechanic. When suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your lower region.

 

Could it be time?

you POV

 

I touch my tummy feeling it coming stronger and that's when I couldn't help to scream holding my stomach felling my baby kicking me.

 

"you !!??? Don't tell me is coming?" Jeff yell stepping on the brakes scaring me and I felt wet between my legs.

 

"Talk to me you. Stop scaring me" Jeff was making me anxious and again my stomach hurt.

 

I felt so bad my water broke on Jeff car. 

 

"Hey....don't cry I go to the hospital quick just hold on" Jeff hold my hand because I was screaming from the pain and he speed.

 

I confess that my water broke and Jeff look shock " it's fine that's why my car has plastic over the seats. To be honest I knew you were about to pop, so just in case I cover the seats with plastic. I guess I was smart" this idiot, but I guess that was a good one. I squeezed his hand since the sharp pains keep on coming. I started to feel dizzy, because I never been in so much pain.

 

If only he was with me it be different, but he's a celebrity and I'm just one of his million of fans. The difference is I'm about to have his child.

-------------------------

Jeff contact all your family members and friends. 

 

Your mom came on time since she was near the hospital to go in with you to deliver the baby.

 

Your mom was with you all the time until it was time to push. Jeff, Jennie, Jamie(Jeff sister) and your family were waiting outside for the news. 

 

"Congratulations Miss.(insert your last name here) is a healthy baby boy" the doctor sad and the nurse brought my baby close so I could kiss his cheek and he stop crying loud calming down. 

 

This is your gift you left for me. He's beautiful!

 

"Good job sweety,he's adorable" my mom said pecking my forehead.

 

Our son has born, if only you knew................

 

 

I took a while sorry I been busy with school so I did a long chapter

Enjoy! ;)