Chap 03

My Secret Gift

I felt nauseous all morning, but thankfully made it home. 

 

"you come eat I cook your favorite" my mom said as I passed by the kitchen going straight to my room.

 

I didn't felt hungry my stomach felt like a tsunami occur inside. 

 

Last night dream keep popping in my mind. I touch my stomach and thought if that could occur.

 

Knock knock 

 

I look at my room door and my friend Jennie came inside. 

 

"Hey, I came to check on you after I finish with my classes. You look pale honey. Let's go eat a little, your mom is waiting for us" Jennie said and maybe she was right I needed some food to gain my color back. I should stop thinking nonsense.

 

I stood up and follow her to the bathroom to wash our hands then sit to eat dinner.  

 

Everything was yummy, but when my mom brought my favorite  dessert 'cheesecake'. I felt a knot on the pit of my stomach and something coming up my throat. I ran to my room to the bathroom inside my room to throw up.

 

I felt horrible from throwing up.

 

"you Oh my! Ummm....here" Jennie gave me a towel to clean up my mouth.

 

"Omg! Did my parents look suspicious?" I ask cleaning my mouth and Jennie grab my hand leading me to sit on my bed. 

 

She went to lock my room door and walk back taking off her jacket.

 

"Wow!what are you planning?" I stare and she she flick my forehead.

 

"Shup up you, listen we need to talk and you need to be sincere with me" Jennie grab my hands looking at me.

 

"What you want to know?" I ask and she stare deep into my soul.

 

"You been acting weird after the concert. Every time I bring up the concert you blush and avoid talking about it at all cost. You can't lie to me. Every time we go see them at a concert we talk about every detail. Also, you didn't slept last night at the hotel I can tell your bed was perfectly done. You came back limping saying you trip on your way and you seem to be in a hurry. Please, don't keep secrets with me and tell me the truth" Jennie said and maybe I needed to let my secret to be told, because I couldn't take it by myself. 

 

"you were best friends trust me" Jennie said and I just felt her hug me because I didn't know I was tearing.

 

"I'm sorry" I said and she calm me down.

 

Minutes later

 

"THATS SO CRAZY!!!WAS HE GOOD? I CANT BELIEVE YOU KEEP IT FROM ME?"Jennie said out loud after I told her everything, she was so loud I had to cover .

 

"You do believe me right?" I ask because it sounded like a fanfic story, but it did happen.

 

"Of course I believe you silly, but you guys use protection right?" She asks me, but  I have no idea the difference between with and without protection.

 

"You didn't!?" Jennie shouted and I cover to shush her.

 

"I don't know the difference, but it felt big and warm. It hurt at the beginning, but things got nice actually, so good. Jennie , what do I do? I don't know what to do. I been nauseous lately and my period is late. It can't happen, because I'm not ready and he won't know." I said feeling my eyes watery and Jennie grab my hand.

 

"Jennie unnie  got your back. I know is scary to think of that posibility, but we should at least try. I'll go buy you a pregnancy test. Stay in your room and I'll stay over to sleep to do the results tomorrow morning" I nod and Jennie grab her bag to buy the pregnancy test.

 

"This can't be happening it was only once" I imagine the posibility and my future. It would be different as I had been planning before all that occur. Minutes later soeone knock on my door and my mom came in with a cup of warm milk. 

 

"Jennie told us at school you both ate something expire and cause you stomach ache. I was worried, but Jennie said your better and she'll stay over to watch over you tonight. I'll let you two rest and check the expire date before eating food" my mom pat my cheek and I nod. 

 

When she left I look at the mirror my stomach shaking my head.

 

"Did he left me a a souvenir?" I got worried my family finding out. They were conservative and would not be happy or worse they would kick me out from home.

 

An hour later

 

"I'm back baby" Jennie said and we went to sleep minutes later 

 

Next morning 

 

"you, open the door and let me see" I look at the pregnancy test, but didn't understand it maybe I didn't want to understand. 

 

I open the door and Jennie took the test from my hands.

 

She look at it and look back at me. I was already tearing I felt vulnerable. 

 

"Come here" Jennie hug me.

 

(This is what you and Jennie saw)

Image result for pregnancy test positive