Chap 05

My Secret Gift

 (Note :I don't know how the baby name should be, but I chose Jungoo, but he's also known as Jake)

 

A year in a half later

 

"Thank you for coming with me mom. It be hard to take care of Jungoo by myself" I finish doing my make-up and grab the folders I needed.

 

"Of course I'll come help with such a cute baby" my mom peck Jungoo cheek making him giggle.

 

He was walking around the room with his milk bottle.

 

"I'll be back in the afternoon"I told my mom and she smile giving me a hug.

 

"Ma!" I saw Jungoo coming my way stumbling, I pick him up smooching his cheek.

 

"You so handsome I'll be back, be a good boy" I kiss his cheek and he giggle grabbing my face giving me a kiss too.

 

He's growing up , I wish you knew about his existence.

——

"We have a long day guys, let's do this" my friend look excited.

 

I don't know who they'll be interviewing, but i had to arranged some papers for the magazine and check the audio microphones before the show. It be a long day, but I can do it.

 

"Coffee" my boss gave me and wink leaving to his office.

 

Jeff is my boss and drove me to the hospital when Jungoo was born. He's a sweetheart and been by my side for quiet a while. Some people think we dating, but there's no way. He's just a good friend to me.

----------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

 

After getting my hair done I sat on the couch playing games on my phone.

 

"5 minutes to go recording guys" a guy from the staff said closing the door behind him.

 

"Come on, let's get going guys, mics are good?" our manager told us and I check mine and it looks fine. Namjoon hyung drank some water and follow our manager that's where we all follow him. 

 

"It's been a while since we back to get interview, you ready?" Jimin hyung poke my sside and ask me. I nod and it sure has been a year and a half, since we back.

 

Jungoo was at your work area, because your mom had an emergency to attend quick. She left Jungoo with your friend. She was on her lunch break, but Jungoo wake up when she was send to deliver some papers to the assistant director of the show. 

 

Jungoo wake up scare looking for you or his grandma. He roll over his baby chair sliding down his chair and walk outside the office. He wanted to cry , but he grab his milk bottle and continue walking until he saw him.

 

"Pa!" He made his way there almost falling , but he hug his leg.

(Note: you still kept your room the same with your BTS posters and Jungoo was very young, but smart. He saw Jungkook and since he had no dad by his side. He though that maybe Jungkook was his dad. You had a big poster of Jungkook with a heart shape)

——

Jungkook POV

 

"I can answer the other two questions, but I-" I felt something grab my right leg when I turn around and down I saw a baby boy looking at me calling me "Pa" with a cute smile.

 

"Awwww cute baby" Tae hyung said bending down to grab the baby, but he move in between my legs hiding still calling me "pa" looking at me.

 

"Is he lost?" J-hope hyung look around at the busy people just passing by in a hurry not realizing a baby was in the hall.

 

"Pa" he said again and everyone aweee. I didn't know what to do when I made eye contact with the baby boy his eyes started to fill with tears.

 

"That baby looks like you" Jimin hyung point out and everyone stare at the baby.

 

"Carry him he wants you. I'm jealous" Tae hyung pout smacking my shoulder.

 

Why me? I wonder and pick him up I though he would cry to my surprise he hug me resting his fce on the crook on my neck playing with my necklace. I didn't know what to do I froze." h said and I didn't know. I felt a warm feeling inside me. 

 

What is this feeling?

 

"Okay one minute....wow where u found you baby?" A staff lady said to me and call the baby to get him from me, but the baby refuse going with her . He even did a tantrum not letting go of me calling me his 'pa' .

 

She apologized and called someone and soon it was time to go in for the interview. 

 

"It's okay" I peck his cheek and he grin making me smile too.

 

"Omg!he looks like you" Suga hyung said suddenly making me stare at him. 

 

"You both have the same poker face stop" Suga hyung shook his head and everyone stare at us.

 

"He has a mole on his neck like you" Jin hyung point out and the baby squeal ticklish when Jin hyung touch his neck grabbing my face.

 

"Will go in first and buy some time for you to come in" RM hyung told me and I nod.

 

They all went in and I stay playing with the baby smooching him mkaing him giggle.

 

"You here great, go get him" I heard and turn around.

 

"I'm so sorry for the trouble my baby cause you. I can take him now" when I turn around to see who it was flashbacks came back from that night and I heard her gasp when she met my eyes. I could see her eyes filled with tears, but she grab the baby from me looking down.

 

"Come on baby, come with mommy" she grab him, but struggle he didn't let go pouting about to cry again.

 

When our hands touch an electrical feeling occur making us both gasp.

 

"Pa" he said with tears in his eyes.

 

When she took him from my arms felt empty. 

 

"It's you" I saw her step back holding the baby and I realize if  she has a baby that means that baby is mine?

 

"Sorry, I'll leave now" she turn around to leave, but I grab her hand and she stop not making eye contact.

 

"How old is he?" She look down and tall guy came by her side.

 

"Come on we need you in the audio office, sorry I need her to do work" he said looking at me grabbing her hand and I had to let her go. you ,

 

She look at me and the baby stare at me one more time before she walk away with that guy. The way the baby staring back is breaking my heart, but why?

 

"Hey....come on" my manager drag me inside the studio.

 

Is that my baby??why is she ignoring me?

————————

 

you POV

 

"What was he asking you?Did he need help or a question? You look like you were in trouble that's why I came to get you. Go home I only used the audio as an excuse to get you out of trouble" Jeff my friend said and Jungoo had his pacifier, resting his head on my shoulder falling asleep.

 

"Just random questions, but thank you Jeff " I told him and he smile nodding.

 

I did as he told me and left to my room and put Jungoo on bed so he can sleep.

 

"Why is he here?after all these years coming back like this?" I try to control my breath and call Jennie to come over. I need someone to talk to and calm down

—————

Jungkook POV

 

After the interview we went back to the green room "You fine? I notice you weren't yourself" RM hyung ask me, but I just nod sitting on the couch.

 

"Hmm.....you thinking about the baby boy who grab your leg? Don't lie to us?" Tae hyung sit by my side and then all of them huddle around me.

 

I close my eyes and that baby image calling "pa" keeps replaying my mind. 

 

"Want to find out? I mean at least if you ask the mother you'll know if it's her or not? Problem solve right? Confront the problem" Suga hyung pat my leg and the others stare at me nodding.

 

I heard some voices and then two people from the studio staff came in to let us know we can go get some food at the lobby. I notice the lady was with you was the same. She probably know her information.you now I know her name

 

"Okay, have a good dinner guys" she said and I stood up quickly and call her "Wait" she did stop and look at me and even my hyungs.

 

"Is she close by?" I ask and she look at me tilting her head to the side.

 

"Umm.... ....she's my friend and yes she's staying at the same hotel as you guys. Wait, how you know her name? hold on.....I did mention her name duh... anyways, but why?" I try to find an excuse, but nothing pop in my mind.

 

"We want to surprise her and the baby" Jin hyung spoke and the staff lady smile.

 

"Ah I see.....I see no harm knowing that info..so  here you go" she took out a card from her purse and it was the room number and her name.

 

"Thank you" I took it and she nod waving leaving.

 

"That's her room number? You going right now?" J-hope hyung ask me standing behind me.

 

"Better sooner than later right?" Suga hyung was right.

 

I nod and change my clothes to something comfty like the first day we met at the hotel.

 

"I'll be back" I told them leaving.

———

 

you POV

 

"Honey, breath I know is crazy, but do you think he recognized you. I mean you only change your hair color and professionally dressed up. You hot babe" Jennie said winking at me and I blush at her comment.

 

"The first day we met I was wearing my pajamas not y besides he was drunk. I hope he just thought of a random event and he continues living his life" I took a drink of wine to calm down my nerves and Jennie sigh.

 

"Life is full of surprises. What if he comes to find out about Jungoo?" Jennie said and I remember the image of him carrying his son.

 

I try not to cry and finish my drink in one shot "there's like 0.000001% for that to even occur" I chuckle and heard the door knock.

 

I remember my mom was coming over to get some papers she left at the room. I open the door and Jungoo came to get the door with me, because he always came whenever he heard the door knocking.

 

"Pa!" I froze when Jungoo said that word making me turn to face the man I didn't expect shook.

 

"Hi baby" He pick up Jungoo who hug him excited.

 

"We need to talk" those words felt like daggers attack me. I look back at Jennie who was shook like me and walk by my side. I felt like I needed air I felt weak and I heard both of them calling my name before everything went blank.

------------------

You didn't know how to react to the situation and end up fainting. Jennie try to grab you, but it was Jungkook who supported your entire body weight.

 

"Ma!" Jungoo scream about to cry and Jennie grab him, so Jungkook could carry you to the bed.

 

"Here" Jennie give him some alcohol cotton, so he put it by her nose to regain her concious.

 

Jungoo was crying and Jennie took him away to get his juice calming him down.

 

Minutes later it work and you open your eyes slowly.

 

"What a relief, you okay?" when you heard his voice you almost past out again, but heard your baby cries.

 

"I'm fine, where-?" Jennie came with Jungoo who was crying, but when he saw you he stretch his arms wanting you to cuddle him. Of cours, you hold him kissing his cheek cleaning his tears. He snuggle with you hugging calming down.

-----------------------

you POV

 

What if he wants to take him away from me for lying to him?

 

"I'll be out, but callme if you need me" Jennie pat my head and walk out.

 

"How you found me?" I ask him and he sit next to me taking Jungoo in his arms. To my surprise he didn't whine in fact he snuggle with him.

 

"I have my ways, but why you hide something important for so long?" He look at me and he sounded serious and I could sense some disappointment in his tone of voice.

 

"How could I destroy your career? You guys doing amazing. If I talk or try to contact you, maybe you'll say I'm a liar and problem solve. Why would I go through that humiliation?" I told him and felt my eyes getting watery.

 

 

"But it's my baby too! How would you know my reaction if you didn't even try? You were weak not even trying to reach me" he snap at me , but since he call me weak I felt his putting labels on me when he didn't know what I went through.

 

 

"What would you know!? You didn't know all I had to go through because of you! I lie to my family of who's the father of my baby to save your ! You calling me weak! I was strong all the way without you to birth. It wasn't easy giving birth, but my friend that just left knows the truth and gave me strength to fight for my baby sake. So shut it! Don't call me weak!" I didn't realize I was crying already while yelling. Jungoo notice the tension because he began to cry.

 

He try to calm him down, but he had no experience. 

 

"Look what you did? You scare him" he stay quiet while I took him from his arms kissing his cheek.

 

"Shhh...don't cry I'm sorry baby" I hug him patting his back telling him how much I love him. 

 

Jungoo quiet down and I gave his toy to play.

 

I ignore Jungkook was in the room. I snap but to be honest I do have feelings for him, but come on this is real life not a fanfic. He probably will only recognize Jungoo as his baby, but that's as far as he would go with me. 

 

"Sorry" I heard and I turn to see him.

 

I nod trying to cool down in order to keep Jungoo calm. 

 

"May I?" He look at Jungoo who was talking in his own language playing with his toy and I wasn't sure. He came closer to grab Jungoo and I though he be scare after the yelling, but he rest his head on his chest still playing.

 

"You're not doubting about being the dad? I mean your an idol I'm just-" he cut me off.

 

"A great mom" he finish my sentence making me blush.

 

"How can I when he looks like me and even has same birthmarks on the same spot" he peck Jungoo forehead.

 

I felt happy, but what was he thinking? He came here to work and he'll leave like in two weeks? 

 

I look at him and he look thoughtful making me anxious.

 

"You know is interesting to find you the way I did. Actually our baby made it happen" he said 'our' and that made my heartbeat.

 

There was a moment of silence until Jungoo scream "PA!" giving Jungkook sloppy kisses. He wanted to played with him I thought he was cute wanting his dad attention.

 

I heard Jungkook laugh making my heart feel butterflies.

 

"You think we can meet tomorrow at my room and talk?" I felt goosebumps all over my body hearing him.

 

What would he want to talk about? Should I start searching a lawyer? Would he dare to take Jungoo away from me? Is that even possible?

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open and saw my mom came in.

 

"Honey, I'll be busy taking care of your grandma and-" she realize Jungkook was inside carrying Jungoo.

 

My mom knew how much I love BTS and who he was, so she stare at him shock. In the other hand, Jungkook stood up bowing greeting my mom and Jungoo wanted to go down to go hug my mom. Jungkook put him down and saw Jungoo stumble, but went to hug my mom.

 

"Hi" my mom said confused looking at me as she pick up Jungoo who hug my mom.

 

"I'll explain later" I told her and she nod taking Jungoo to the kitchen to feed him.

 

"Umm....I'm staying in the same hotel, so meet me this afternoon tomorrow please" he gave me his card that was his room number.

 

"Hmmmmmm........see you tomorrow" he said smooching Jungoo before giving him to me and I nod as he left. I felt like I could breath again.

 

I knew I had to tell my mom the truth I wonder how she would react.

 

"Pa" Jungoo giggle and I smooch him too.

 

"Fate is crazy, how you end finding your daddy" I hug him who just baby talk giggling.

 

"Honey, ummmm.....I'm confuse what's happening?" my mom came in and I told her to sit, so I could start telling her everything.

 

 

 

 

Update time :)

If there's a misppelling word sorry. I type it too fast lol